Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Teyana Taylor probably tastes like cinnamon toast crunch
Think you meant to say
1001029_042400039235_A_400.jpeg

Copped that warm up from JJ for a cool $75 a couple years ago, or whenever it released :pimp:

Last edited:

fire. when this releasing?

& i still need to scoop the M&N shorts to replace my '99 nike joints. never realized these were hella rare nowadays

View media item 2208509

excited about this season, but the opener a trap game...
- nationally televised
- @ Cavs on ring night
- new look team
- joakim / cleveland & bron narrative
- melo / bron narrative
- former knicks winning a 'ship before melo

we gonna get washed or we'll lose late.
0-1 to start off bc EFF the league

like why couldnt we open against phoenix or washington? cmon son

Last edited:
Opening night is the best time to steal a W from the champs I would think.

Y'all were hyped all off and pre season now y'all talking unfairness. Show some confidence man :lol:

Even if we do lose we got 81 more games to go.

Love how there's really some people out there that think the Wizards, Bulls, & HORNETS are better than us.

Would be awesome to blow out the Cavs & send a message like we did to the Heat in 2012. Doubt that happens though :lol:

We startin this thing off with a W for sure. They have been waiting for this game. Doesn't mean as much to the Cavs

I think a trap game is a wack team sneaking up on a good one when the good team is looking forward to facing a contender after.. This ain't one of those situations :lol:

Last edited:
Opening night is the best time to steal a W from the champs I would think.

Y'all were hyped all off and pre season now y'all talking unfairness. Show some confidence man :lol:

Even if we do lose we got 81 more games to go.

miss me with that confidence ishh. never said i wasnt.

ive been saying this was a typical trap game for ratings & money ever since the sched released.

they got all that believeland stuff going for them tmrw night. the drought + world series too.

steal a Dub on ring night? could happen if we somehoe play great, but not having played 1 game with the full squad? 0-1. itll be a good measuring stick at least

Alonzo Mourning gif came on opening night I believe :lol:

And this dude really mentioned "they got believeland it's a set up" :rofl:

Last edited:
21. The Knicks will disappoint*

Just too many questions and/or what-ifs for New York this season, starting with Derrick Rose, to feel confident about the Knicks’ pursuits this season. How long can Joakim Noah stay healthy? Who will impact off the bench? Is there enough shooting? The Knicks will probably improve upon their 32-50 mark from last season, and could make the playoffs in the East, but when has that ever been good enough for *the world’s most delusional fanbase?

- David Aldridge

Back
Top Bottom