Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

What was it about the 2013 team with Melo that allowed them to flourish and win 54 games?

I miss the Felton to Chandler alley oops btw...

What was it about the 2013 team with Melo that allowed them to flourish and win 54 games?

Jason Kidd, Sheed, Kurt Thomas, K Mart. A point guard who dictated the flow of the offense instead of just handing the ball over with 7 seconds and getting out of the way. A strong, tough veteran presence.

Last edited:

Jason Kidd, Sheed, Kurt Thomas, K Mart. A point guard who dictated the flow of the offense instead of just handing the ball over with 7 seconds and getting out of the way. A strong, tough veteran presence.
They also played defense.

Sounds like Phil jus confirmed that he's gonna trade Melo. He said that they haven't been able to win with him and that they wanna put Melo in a position where he can win and chase a championship.

He ******* on Melo but praised Rose. The FB comments are going IN on the Noah signings.
I swear to ****......Phil better not trade Carmelo THEN end up re-signing Rose for half the farm
mad.gif

i retract my previous statement of it all being Dolan's fault. no way Dolan is cosigning what this *** hat is saying right now.

Back
Top Bottom