Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

2yyct34.jpg

How y'all holding up in here?
Ready for every scenario.

If Phil uses the #8 pick and drafts that scrub Kennard OR uses it to draft Markennan AND trade Porzingis for a sack of potatoes, I'm putting a bullet to my head
mean.gif

I'll settle for anything else besides that scenario, unfortunately (that is the Knicks these days)

Last edited:
Knicks should sign Lowry and draft Markannen since they him so much. Play him with KP and have Noah as the most expensive backup ever.

Even entertaining the idea of trading KP is absurd. It would have to be a 100% no brainer kind of deal but there's no realistic package that would make a difference.. we're not competing any time soon, no reason to even consider it.

Even entertaining the idea of trading KP is absurd. It would have to be a 100% no brainer kind of deal but there's no realistic package that would make a difference.. we're not competing any time soon, no reason to even consider it.

Shows that there is absolutely no concrete gameplan going forward.

So Lauri Markkanen said there was no workout with the Knicks, he just had dinner with Phil. There was no mention about a potential trade.

Howard Beck & Ramona Shelburne said Phil wasn't the one making calls, he was just listening to the many offers teams sent it.

This is a non story.

This organization really ****** up by not keeping those 90s Knicks around in office positions.

In Phil's presser when he first signed here, he talked about the main reason he's here is to bring a culture to the organization. But we already had one from those 90s Knicks. They should have been embraced and welcomed back. You're telling me Herb Williams was doing something Patrick Ewing couldn't do? Pat being forced to be on the fringes for so long without as much as being given a shot when we had a revolving door of coaches is underrated as one the most disrespectful things to a HOFer's dignity and legacy. Dude was made to look like a low level desperate beggar in retirement. Charles Oakley should have been around in an official position for at least a decade now, instead of banned.

Now we went from that to not even waiting for star players to retire to disrespect them. And this franchise will be lost for a long time because of those mistakes. You can't correct letting something like this slip through your fingers.

Last edited:
This organization really ****** up by not keeping those 90s Knicks around in office positions.

In Phil's presser when he first signed here, he talked about the main reason he's here is to bring a culture to the organization. But we already had one from those 90s Knicks. They should have been embraced and welcomed back. You're telling me Herb Williams was doing something Patrick Ewing couldn't do? Pat being forced to be on the fringes for so long without as much as being given a shot when we had a revolving door of coaches is underrated as one the most disrespectful things to a HOFer's dignity and legacy. Dude was made to look like a low level desperate beggar in retirement. Charles Oakley should have been around in an official position for at least a decade now, instead of banned.

Now we went from that to not even waiting for star players to retire to disrespect them. And this franchise will be lost for a long time because of those mistakes. You can't correct letting something like this slip through your fingers.

JAMES DOLAN

Y'all wanted Phil so bad in the beginning 
laugh.gif
. It was like a championship parade, now look at it.

Y'all wanted Phil so bad in the beginning :lol: . It was like a championship parade, now look at it.

Not going to lie, I wanted Phil in and Melo gone. Now I want Phil gone and Melo to stay. Now my only real wish is for us to not resign D. Rose. I might forgive Phil a little if he finds a way to Dump Noah without giving up this years pick.

Back
Top Bottom