Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Yeah, unfortunately from 2011-2015 I didn't wear my sneakers. The ones I did happen to wear here and there, stood up and haven't fell apart yet. I knew it had gotten bad once my playoff and flu game 12's (2003) started to experience sole separation. Those things were built like tanks and to see them fall apart really shocked me. My girl was very sweet and got me the recent release of the Flu Games for my birthday this past October.

Sometime around 2015 when JB started releasing the OG colorways and heat again, I had gotten back into sneakers.

Besides, almost being 30 and owning my own PE shop made me give less ***** about things these days. I wear whatever the Hell I want, when I want. I even wear my Jordans into the office on Fridays now :lol:

I'm strictly classic OG color ways in whatever Jordans I buy now.

Jordans are buns to me now. Too much hype, too expensive. The whole boost thing is too hyped now too. Fat shouts to Kanye though. He could wear crocs and still have people drooling. Got people speaking like Adidas or bust now. Air maxes, old skools, and timbs for now.

I will cop those KP crazy explosive joints if they release though. :pimp:

Everyone out east staying up for the game? 
nerd.gif

I know Melo's hot but Jennings has to take that shot.

There was no one within 10 feet of him :lol:

Melo looks good
Sasha needs to get hurt
We need a real back up pg
We need to stagger the lineup consistently.
KP still learning.
If melo drops 40 we win

Whatever is up with KP, I hope it's just a few games, similar to the slump Melo went thru recently. Hope it's not like the wall he hit last year and ends up getting shut down.

Back
Top Bottom