Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Yea I love KOQ, but fortunately for us his value is at an all time high right now. Package him with Dookie and see if we can get a solid return.

Last edited:
Yea I love KOQ, but fortunately for us his value is at an all time high right now. Package him with Dookie and see if we can get a solid return.

Yup. Noar and [emoji]128169[/emoji] contracts are two of the worst in the NBA. Getting rid of one is a necessity even if it takes O'Quinn.

Born Ready for the bench? 
nerd.gif

I said it before the season started and got killed. Jennings and Lantz would be supreme agitators on the second unit

Damn I think I'm in an alternate reality thread again

Can anyone direct me to the knicks thread where Melo has a no trade clause please? That's the reality I'm from.

Last edited:
Wish Philly was as dumb as we are.

Washington was almost a sucker but we saved them.

Last edited:
When Rose is Out, would it be insane to start Ron Baker? I like his size and defensive tenacity. He can shoot the 3, play make a little. Of course he'll make some rookie mistakes but I really like how he fights over screens. He probably has a better understanding of defensive rotation than most of our players. It would also give BJ a chance to get back into his 6th man role, where he thrives off the bench. Politics of course is the only reason this wouldnt happen. But I think it's a simple solution to our rotation problems when DRose is missing games.

i'm 50/50 on this. yes, i prefer to move noah, but not unless its a starting quality big or an expiring contract. if we get a dud in return, billy would be our only center. yeah, it'll help us financially, but the team will definitely regress without kyle's production. he's only making like 4 mil in each of the next two seasons. philly has a log jam at center, so i HIGHLY doubt they would trade noel or okafor for 2 more bigs.

Melos kicks haven't been good fashion wise but I played in the last 3 models and they are good performance wise. Def a shoe you put in the gym bag after the game though :rofl:

Even before he came to the Knicks I was rocking Melos to hoop in. The 1.5 and 5.5 were great causal shoes too, you crazy man. Melo is far from the worst sig hahah

That being said, just picked these up 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom