Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

This was Melos 1 good game out of every 5 that he plays. Too bad we lost. He def tried stat padding today though with those extra passes and extra effort on the rebounding end.

I'll probably stop watching soon. There's no point, i legit dont like half of our players.

Last edited:
We either gotta go on a long winning streak or drop like 3 more spots in the standings

Once the clock dropped low, Rose should of came for the double team. Giannis wasn't looking to pass. :smh:

What is he good at exactly to be justifying those minutes?

KoQ and Kuz should be getting every one of his minutes.

It baffling, last year he at least hit the 3 ball with decent consistency. I will say he probably did the best in guarding alphabet last night. But he is brutal on the offensive end. Kuz needs those minutes!

Lance and Noer destroyed anything we had going as a team

Sure seems that way, though Noah has been playing much better. Lance is awful, just awful. Kuz and O'Quinn should be the first 2 off the bench. Lance and shasha should be behind Baker in terms of minutes, both are worse than Michael Sweeney.

Of course nobody wants to blame the refs because the knicks let them back in the game.... however 2 things

Hornacek really isn't a good coach and that's not highlighted yet because it's year one, he typically is terrible with the rotation he like a robot, instead of feeling each individual game out he typically makes the same substitutions even when players are hot, certainly reacted too late in the 3rd and going into the 4th keeping the second unit in too long. Also he is the head coach he him self couldn't implement a defense to save his life, as much as we shame the players on defense do any of you really believe there is a real defensive structure in place from that coaching staff.

2nd don't want to blame refs but what's the point of being there when you blatantly let the other team get away with 2 big mess ups which give them the game

What's sad is that the Knicks played really good ball (for their standards) last night.

Played defense. Moved the ball around. If they can play that kind of defense on most nights, they can win a lot of games cuz they're above average when it comes to scoring the ball.

If they won, they could've built on that game. Now they lost, I'm afraid they're going to regress even further lol. You might even see a tank now, for real.

Giannis is just a great player at such a young age. He willed the Bucks to that win. Getting all those foul calls. The defensive play (even though I think it should've been a foul) and then a shot. The Knicks don't have a single player that can guard him and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Last edited:
A lot more effort than previous games, but it's clear we need more.

We keep giving Lance heavy minutes for some reason, what am I missing?

Damn Melo ****** around and almost got a triple double.

Back
Top Bottom