Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

The hell we doing tanking seasons when we have a future Hall of famer about to past his prime....

Y'all might not agree with me. But this is just sad

The hell we doing tanking seasons when we have a future Hall of famer about to past his prime....

Y'all might not agree with me. But this is just sad
I mean most of these guys are the same dudes that were mad hopeful with this roster to start the season. Some blamed Phil's comments about Melo for the team being **** instead of Phil putting together a **** team.

There's probably some hope in the unknwon for them when it comes to tanking for the draft. They already given up on Melo. Some want him to go ring chase and others want him to stay. He's screwed but given how he got there it's w/e At this point. Any windo for Melo to compete been closed.

Our options at this point are a) keep losing & get a top 6-8 pick or b) push for the 8 seed only to get our *** busted by Cleveland & end up with the 15th pick.

Both scenarios end up with a draft pick. Both are unknown but one option is clearly better than the other imo.

I don't believe in tanking in any sport. **** that noise. This loss was pathetic and is a typical Knick loss. So ****** pathetic. Does this team not get embarrassed?

What's up with Jennings, anything official?

im just happy we beat SA you cant get too picky expecting 2 straight 
laugh.gif

4 of our next 7 games after the ASB are against the Sixers or Magic

Need to lose at least 3

Why don't you guys wait until near to the end of the season for the Knicks to let you down on this draft placement situation?

I have experience with disappointment being a Mets fan. The team is free falling, no heart, things are going wrong from every angle. Just let it play out and hope for the best next year. It's the Mets way.

I have experience with disappointment being a Mets fan. The team is free falling, no heart, things are going wrong from every angle. Just let it play out and hope for the best next year. It's the Mets way.

I'm a Mets die hard too. We've had some really dark times. But I can't help but feel this is worse. With the moronic owner and all

The New York Knicks are the NBA's most valuable franchise for the second straight year at $3.3 billion, followed by the Los Angeles Lakers at $3 billion. The Knicks turned an NBA-record $141 million operating profit last season while the Lakers were second at $119 million.
Dolan will die before he even thinks about selling the team
That all?
raw

Mets, Jets and Arsenal fan checking in. Can't nobody tell me nun' about disappointment.

at least Melo made the AS team :rolleyes maybe the NBA doesn't hate him as much anymore and actually feels bad for him

Back
Top Bottom