Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Rambis also needs to go and bring in a better defensive coach and maybe a shooting coach. Friggin Damon Jones had Cleveland shooting up the gym in regular season.

You're right my bad I actually wanted to see a couple of wins
I either want the trophy or #1 pick next year

Nothing in between 
laugh.gif

If we win games with young guys playing heavy minutes, fine.

Winning 38 game with George Hill accomplishes nothing.

Nope. Not right now, but who cares? Better question is why would you even want to sign anyone? Whats the point of winning as many games as possible right now?

I get that y'all want a rebuild, but that doesn't mean we can't sign young guys like McLemore. I'm not saying I'm a fan of him, but he's young and can still get better. A rebuild doesn't necessarily mean tank for 4 years and hope every pick becomes a star. It's a mix of both. A real rebuild is to shed big contracts of older players and start signing some young guys with potential. Obviously you have to draft well too. I still think Frank needs a mentor, so I'm cool with Rondo. I'd be happy as **** if he ends up as good as him or Schroeder. I hope he becomes better, but those 2 are fair ceilings.

Young players for 1-2 year contracts? Sure. But signing someone like Rondo is just bad for this team. He's never had a good reputation in the locker room. And bringing back Rose for what exactly? He makes no one better.

Sometimes making no move is better than making any move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom