Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

DI1JssvXUAA-Xe3.jpg:large

Frank gotta be like 6'6"

Why Aaron Judge lookin like Lavar Ball?

Even with his ACL tears, if we give up only Melo and get back Jabari i'd be shocked.

Bucks would be receiving Ryan Anderson and multiple picks I'm assuming.

Reactions: uno
We'd probably have to give a pick to Milwaukee for Jabari, which I wouldn't be a fan of

Me too, plus Jabari really has no value. He always hurt and has had 2 major surgeries in his first 3 years and also is in the last year of his rookie contract. So if he does stay healthy and plays good he's a free agent that we would have to overpay.

Jabari's injury will be a factor during negotiations. He's also an expiring if he couldn't stay healthy.

I'd take Ariza + Parker + pick for Melo.

Or change Ariza for Gordon

in all honesty Scott Perry is nice and all and we gotta give him a shot, but as long as Dolan is running things I don't see us getting to the next level

Golden State was a SH*T team at the bottom of the NBA..they went and got new ownership and look where they are now...2 time champions, best team in the league, a starting lineup with 4 all stars, 2 MVPs, and probably a future hall of fame coach. Not saying we gonna get all that by simply getting new ownership but that tells u something..

Every new season Knicks make some moves, we get excited and hopeful just to be let down at the end..experience is the best teacher, and experience has taught us that we're not getting anywhere with Dolan

Last edited:
I mean who else can the rockets give up besides Eric Gordon, capela, nene, Ariza, R. Anderson, the package will have to include some of them bro. I'm sure they'd prefer keeping Ariza at the 3 though.

Jabari had two ACL injuries

Back
Top Bottom