OFFICIAL 2017 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON (4-6) THREAD::NEXT:WEEK 12 NOV 26 1:00PMEST * AT PATRIOTS

why would we sign cutler over kaep? mane i been a dolphins fan for over 30 years but im really feeling ill to my stomach. I swear if i was still on that angel dust id be busting a few heads in the organization.

Because Cutler already knows the coach and the system.

i dont think u heard me. i didnt ask why we signed cutler...i said why did we sign cutler over kaep.......kaep clearly the better QB and is capable of running the system better than cutler since kaep is a scrambling qb. stop it. kaep career is done. smh...black balled. Let this be a lesson to you ninjas...all that money yall making and spending dont make u no different than a broke ninja in these elites eyes. We should start printing our own money or come up with our own financial system. as long as we support THEIR cause we can never be free or get ahead.

image.jpg
I know CP I’m just infuriated at this guy at the helm ... he doesn’t even care :rofl::rofl::rofl:

0-16 THIS YEAR. any cold qbs coming out next year?

Not official yet... hopefully they can get some good news until when it comes time.

Back
Top Bottom