OFFICIAL 2017 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON (4-6) THREAD::NEXT:WEEK 12 NOV 26 1:00PMEST * AT PATRIOTS

Cutler is obviously the common denominator here. But we can't run the ball either. It's honestly a confluence of issues...Gase play calling has been absysmal to say the least. He called a WR screen on a critical possession with that same trips coverage look, where he tends to call screens...it was sniffed out and it put us in an unmanageable 3rd and long.

Check down throws on 3rd down and sloppy penalties will kill offensive rhythm

Cutler is obviously the common denominator here. But we can't run the ball either. It's honestly a confluence of issues...Gase play calling has been absysmal to say the least. He called a WR screen on a critical possession with that same trips coverage look, where he tends to call screens...it was sniffed out and it put us in an unmanageable 3rd and long.

Check down throws on 3rd down and sloppy penalties will kill offensive rhythm

The playcalling has been HORRENDOUS all season. We saw this in the first half against the Chargers. We are lucky they had Mr Magoo at kicker or we're 0-3 and the worst team in football. Even the Jets and Bills have looked better.

If Gase does not play Matt Moore, this season is 3-13 at best. When you go 2 straight games without scoring points (please don't bring up that pity TD with seconds to go) then everything is wrong.

On another note, Charles Harris, our first rounder, with 3 tackles. 1 is an assist. Our prized TE pickup is bigger than Vince Wilfork. Our prized LB pickup would rather be playing elsewhere. Our QB cares more about a cig break than playing football.

Nah, blow it up, blow it all up.

I wouldn't be mad if we didn't win another game this season.

Embrace the tank

upload_2017-10-3_11-58-22.png

GLORIOUS.

G. L. O. R. I. O. U. S.

If you are calling for Matt Moore, you are already lost.

Matt Moore 2016: 105.6 QBR 721 YDS 8TD 3INT 63.2% 4 GAMES
Jay Cutler 2017: 80.4 QBR 614 YDS 2TD 2INT 66.7% 3 GAMES

There is no debate, Cutler is not as good. He is not as good. He is not as good. He is not as good.

He's not any good you clueless clown.

He's been in the league a decade, he's a career backup. Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassell level. Get it thru your thick head.

:lol: Our 2 wins have been so bad that no one wants to discuss them.

In other news, how about a round of applause for Chris Foerster? Not only is he an awful OL coach as we found out his first time with the Fins, he is doing lines like Tony Montana

I mean... it's good the Dolphins fired him, but damn.

Could it be any more embarrassing.

As long as we keep employing clowns like Foerster, this stuff will continue to happen. I searched and found old posts from a year or two back where I was critical of the Foerster hire. I'm not sure why he was ever hired in the first place, given how bad his first rodeo was with the Phins. Now, we have another poorly coached, mistake riddled offensive line.

Tannenbomb addressing the line with scrubs year after year is one reason this team always blows. Bushrod and Steen? Give me a break. Mike Pouncey will never be the same so cut chase with the 3 of them in 2018. Tunsil and James are young but neither is impressive.

This team has so many holes. Defense is average, some "soft" players who are forever hurt, have had bad injury luck, a safety suspended 8 games, kicking struggles/overhauled, OL is putrid, Julius is putrid, drops, Maxwell can't even make active gameday roster, QB issues.....

12-4 their last 16 games. :nerd:

Talk **** about Gase all you want, he finds ways. Get him REAL talent and watch what he can do.

12 and 4. Unreal.

This team has so many holes. Defense is average, some "soft" players who are forever hurt, have had bad injury luck, a safety suspended 8 games, kicking struggles/overhauled, OL is putrid, Julius is putrid, drops, Maxwell can't even make active gameday roster, QB issues.....

12-4 their last 16 games. :nerd:

Talk **** about Gase all you want, he finds ways. Get him REAL talent and watch what he can do.

12 and 4. Unreal.

So you're saying basically to eliminate the Tannenbomb

Also, someone noted how the line blocked better with Foerster gone. Coincidence?

So you're saying basically to eliminate the Tannenbomb

Also, someone noted how the line blocked better with Foerster gone. Coincidence?

No, I don't think it's Tannebomb.

Gase has input on personnel as well. Julius, Cutler, etc.

We're still clearing up some of previous roster issues/lack of depth.

Timmons has helped, Kiko has helped, McDonald should help, Rey is helping, the young kids are improving.

But we still have holes to fill. If they ever can add 2-3 big picks + 1-2 solid FA's and get RT/McMillan back.....maybe they can look semi-decent.

Curious how McDonald looks in a couple weeks.

McDonald with Jones... someone is gonna get hurt.

McDonald is the one that knocked Ajayi smooth the hell out in preseason. If that's not saying something... dude gets hit 3 times for every one run.

In theory, with perfect health + luck

Wake/Suh/Philips/Harris
Kiko/Rey/Timmons
Howard/Reshad/TJ/Tankersley

Is "decent"

Not great, not top 10ish, but good enough to hang. If the Oline ever does anything, there's hope.

But tough to keep an entire defense healthy for a full season.

Agreed... I think it's better than decent. They've done very well and Matt has made good adjustments.

Things should continue to evolve and Timmons has been an absolute monster. Charles has been playing extremely Well, great to see production from a rookie. Tank has been impressive and will also continue to get better and grow.

Back
Top Bottom