Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things gave me as much joy as seeing Jason Eugene Terry stroke wet ones right in Bron's face
This was the 1st year I took my business on the Road.
It was brutal watching Mavs run through OKC first.
My Parents were visiting me for 10days in Scottsdale, AZ during that series and, as much as I missed them and was glad they came out to support me, I was miserable the whole time they were there, we were winning before they showed up.

Same thing happened in OKC's Finals loss to HEAT, whole damn Fam went to DisneyWord in Orlando, so as much as I loved that Fam time with the cousins and Uncles and Neice/Nephews, I low key hated them all for jinxing us again. *shrugs

Fire. I remember so many of those too. i rememeber just shaking my head at that gsw one. that was like '14 i think. dude did the silencer :smokin. even then you could tell they were coming..and fast. Paws.

That one against chicago came the game right after the Rose stone face 3. TT hit bron with a rear naked choke lmaooooo.

i rmember how pissed off I was at the game winning layup against indiana :smh:

That shot against Washington was toooooo filthy. Then son fouled out :lol:. But Kyrie when Johnny Storm.

If the refs would have saw David Blatt call a TO before that Bulls GW...their season would have been over and it would have been D-Rose and the Bulls getting scraped by the Warriors :smh:

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy am I for thinking Ben Simmons might come close to averaging a triple double in year 1?

Melo doesn't set his feet or anything, just shoot when he gets a rhythm. It looks really annoying to watch, gotta do something about that. Wonder if either him or Lonzo ever become good enough shooters to get Steph like coverage... Regardless if they have actual range I doubt they ever become good enough off the dribble to come close

Don't think Ben is a good enough playmaker to average 10 assist his rookie year or that his usage relative to Fultz could warrant that

Melo doesn't set his feet or anything, just shoot when he gets a rhythm. It looks really annoying to watch, gotta do something about that. Wonder if either him or Lonzo ever become good enough shooters to get Steph like coverage... Regardless if they have actual range I doubt they ever become good enough off the dribble to come close

I don't see anybody coming close to Stephanie off the dribble any time soon

bruh melo range is nuts

Ball Bros playing at LA Fitness in Hawaii

1. Is it a NT Pickup Rule as well that you don't have to properly inbound after a make as well? Just get the ball after it goes through the hoop and go?

2. Man - if you pass LaMelo the. All, you're not getting it back :lol:

1. Is it a NT Pickup Rule as well that you don't have to properly inbound after a make as well? Just get the ball after it goes through the hoop and go?

2. Man - if you pass LaMelo the. All, you're not getting it back :lol:
Lonzo played like that too :lol: we'll see how melo turns out.

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy am I for thinking Ben Simmons might come close to averaging a triple double in year 1?

He's always been a great rebounder, I see him getting 8-10 boards per game, he's obviously going to average double figures in scoring and he'll be playing point guard for us and is going to be one of the best passers in the entire league the minute he steps on the floor. And he has a ton of dudes on his team that can actually legitimately score the ball now. Fultz, Redick, Dario, Covington and Embiid should all eat with the drive and kicks for three pointers.

If anybody was to post on here before last season that Embiid was going to average 20 points and 8 rebounds in 25 minutes, be one of the best players in the entire league when he was on the floor and be voted in by the fans as an All-Star then people would have said you were crazy too.

I think my projection for Simmons was like 16, 8 and 6 and people on here think I'm nuts to think that's even a possibility.

Last edited:
Zero chance that Simmons averages 10 assists. Don't see him having enough usage with Fultz on the court as well in order to get to that number. Fultz can be a Harden-esque lead guard in his own right.

They are going to end up finding some kind of happy medium where both guys are around 6-7 APG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom