Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a Zo jersey (Lakers) out this weekend at the OC FAIR! Jersey looked LEGIT! Dude told me his cousin got it for him for 40 dollars. Not sure how or where.
lol obviously fake

got a "fake" ball UCLA jersey from Amazon a few weeks ago. Looks great

Taking into account time zones and team intrigue, give me:

Wizards @ Celtics
Thunder @ Rockets
Cavs @ Warriors
Clippers @ Spurs
T'Wolves @ Lakers

If the Sixers are playing, it should absolutely be against the Lakers. Why on earth would anyone outside of New York watch the Knicks??

Taking into account time zones and team intrigue, give me:

Wizards @ Celtics
Thunder @ Rockets
Cavs @ Warriors
Clippers @ Spurs
T'Wolves @ Lakers

will be this except swap Twolves and Clippers

On another note, ESPN playoff projections are out:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...otals-standings-every-nba-team-2017-18-season

West:
  1. Warriors
  2. Rockets
  3. Spurs
  4. Wolves (yeah right)
  5. Thunder
  6. Clippers
  7. Nuggets
  8. Jazz
  9. Pels
  10. Blazers
East:
  1. Celtics
  2. Cavs
  3. Wiz
  4. Bucks
  5. Hornets
  6. Raps
  7. Heat
  8. Pistons
  9. Sixers
  10. Magic
I'd personally put the Thunder higher at 4 or even 3 ahead of the spurs (poor offseason) and Wolves between the 6 to 8 spot. I'd also put the Nuggets ahead of the Clippers.
I'd also put the Sixers ahead of the Pistons but that may just be the fan in me. Or maybe it is because Ben is the next LeBron.

I'm late for the discussion, but Prime T-Mac is absolutely in the discussion with Prime KD. He was a better play maker/passer, a good defender, and just as versatile a scorer. I don't care if he lost up 3-1 to the Pistons. With that trash roster he played with...if you switch him out and replace with KD, I doubt the series even makes it to 7 games.

On another note, ESPN playoff projections are out:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...otals-standings-every-nba-team-2017-18-season

West:
  1. Warriors
  2. Rockets
  3. Spurs
  4. Wolves (yeah right)
  5. Thunder
  6. Clippers
  7. Nuggets
  8. Jazz
  9. Pels
  10. Blazers
East:
  1. Celtics
  2. Cavs
  3. Wiz
  4. Bucks
  5. Hornets
  6. Raps
  7. Heat
  8. Pistons
  9. Sixers
  10. Magic
I'd personally put the Thunder higher at 4 or even 3 ahead of the spurs (poor offseason) and Wolves between the 6 to 8 spot. I'd also put the Nuggets ahead of the Clippers.
I'd also put the Sixers ahead of the Pistons but that may just be the fan in me. Or maybe it is because Ben is the next LeBron.
did not realize they were doing a 10 team playoff this year lol

Why the Bulls?
because they always do. major media market i guess? not saying they should.

This year may be different because now they really really really suck

I can see Lakers v Thunder, Spurs v Rockets, Cavs v Warriors, Celtics v Wizards, Knicks v Sixers (because of above post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom