Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Zillgitt [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JeffZillgitt

One person with knowledge of Knicks/Porzingis trade possibility characterized situation as job preservation for front office.

11:48 AM - 20 Jun 2017

Sam Amick [emoji]10004[/emoji] @sam_amick
On the Kristaps Porzingis front, one exec who has been in touch with the Knicks describes their asking price as "very aggressive."

11:47 AM - 20 Jun 2017

NY Daily News Sports [emoji]10004[/emoji] @NYDNSports
BREAKING: Celtics now interested in trading for Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis, according to source, via @SBondyNYDN http://nydn.us/2rNbUUL 

11:38 AM - 20 Jun 2017

**** Woj for this. But if every reporter is talking about it its gotta be real. I think every Knick fan can agree that with all the bad years we've had, the ones with Phil have been worse.

**** Woj for this. But if every reporter is talking about it its gotta be real. I think every Knick fan can agree that with all the bad years we've had, the ones with Phil have been worse.
Well its not Woj's fault that Phil is a ******

Marquiss Chris is an overrated bum. Dont want anything the Suns offer. Even if Booker is involved no thanks.

I won't go as far as calling Chriss a bum, he is raw, but he has some tremendous upside.

No thanks. You dont trade a proven player in his 2nd year and one of the best young players in the league for someone with "upside". Chriss isnt doing anything.

Marquiss Chris is an overrated bum. Dont want anything the Suns offer. Even if Booker is involved no thanks.

he's gonna be good, I watched Suns games mainly because I would roster them in DK tourneys and he's got a lot of upside that hasn't been tapped into

I'd need the celtics pick, brooklyn pick, kings pick, and another 1st rounder in this draft. All picks with zero protections. Plus Bradley or Brown.

Plot Twist: KP isn't actually up for trade and Phil is just trying to get Jeanie to call him after she stopped answering his phone calls for months but all he's getting is Danny Ainge
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Phil needs to get checked. Broken heart plus all his medical conditions at this age, he's definitely some types of ****** up mentally and physically.

In his exit interview he legit praised Ron Baker and Lance ******* Thomas. Then he mentioned KP took too many 3s. I cant, it's too early for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom