Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played against him countless times year-round and was happy when he balled out at Tech and also when he got picked up by The Hawks. I had no idea it went down like this. All because some clowns decided to take it to this level over ghost hooping. Despicable.

@wavycrocket DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @frshstunna
Having said all that - **** Mt. Royal/Baltimore Select/Team Melo. That was a great era for Baltimore Basketball. After seeing a young DaJuan Summers and Donte Greene go toe to toe with Rudy Gay, I swore they had next. They had all the talent in the world but the difference between them and Malcolm is Basketball IQ, focus and drive.
The Kenny Minor, Keith Jennifer, Derrick Snowden, Melo, era is the era I grew up in. Saw so much of those dudes

Interesting thing I just thought about, so the Pacers willingly engaged trade talks at some point with a team they believed was tampering with their said player in an event to drive said player's trade value down? Sounds like incompetence or sour grapes that they couldn't make a better deal.

So paul george got aids now?

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Imagine magic johnson's son in the post when he was thick. That weight and size in the post would have him looking like a light skin z-bo. All those genetics gone to waste.

Doo doo *** Dubs fans flapping their gums about the FLAGSHIP franchise in the NBA.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom