Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofers thumpin

Cavs fans be like
latest

I read that as MIL being the third team in the NY/HOU scenario. Meaning MIL would be the team taking Ryan Anderson on.

I read that as MIL being the third team in the NY/HOU scenario. Meaning MIL would be the team taking Ryan Anderson on.

I stand corrected. Still keeping Jabari over Ryan Anderson

One of my youngins plays ball for Utah Valley and he said Jabari was out there hooping. Said he looked athletic still, fwiw

I agree with all this in theory, but the reality of the situation is that last year he went to Chi because he thought he was worth over 20 mil. I honestly don't see him putting his ego aside and contribute as a sixth man even though it might prolong his career similar to Vince. Unless MAYBE LeBron talks him into it.

But yeah, him being a super sixth man and running the 2nd unit will give the team an unfair advantage.
That's my issue with him.

He can't shoot threes, draw fouls, or defend. He has no business being on the court to close out games.

His ideal role is a 6th man, and on the bench in the last several mins of the 4th. I don't think he'd be ok with 20 mins if that, and only a few 4th quarter mins, zero in crunch time.

He'd almost tank your locker room, or try to. Like you said, he was gunning for damn near max money not too long ago.

That's my issue with him.

He can't shoot threes, draw fouls, or defend. He has no business being on the court to close out games.

His ideal role is a 6th man, and on the bench in the last several mins of the 4th. I don't think he'd be ok with 20 mins if that, and only a few 4th quarter mins, zero in crunch time.

He'd almost tank your locker room, or try to. Like you said, he was gunning for damn near max money not too long ago.
trying to make up for money he lost by forming a super team. Always take the bag. Dude was acting desperate for some titles like he ain't already have one. Dumb move.

Nah. There's really nothing he's better than Melo at, at this point of his career.

He's better at creating his own shot, playmaking and without looking I would bet he's the better defender for his position. Melo's never been better than Wade

He's better at creating his own shot, playmaking and without looking I would bet he's the better defender for his position. Melo's never been better than Wade

Just by having a reliable 3 and about 3-4 extra inches in height, Melo is better at creating his own shot than Wade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom