Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
is shoeking ever right about anything tho?

i'll take my chances 8)

ordering my zo 2 right now.

Ratsull gonna put up numbers next season in BK 
pimp.gif

Maybe Magic is tanking to screw over the Celtics. 4D chess right there.

"If there's one thing I hate in this world it's the Boston Celtics"

Magic bout to trade everybody besides Lonzo, throw a G League team out there for a year, **** over the Celtics and sign LBJ, PG and the banana boat gang next summer

No matter how you slice it, blowing that #2 pick was a really bad look for the Lakers.

As if Bron would be enticed by the Ball circus thats gonna be the Lakers next year when he could link up with his bros on the other side of staples :lol:

No matter how you slice it, blowing that #2 pick was a really bad look for the Lakers.
How did we blow it?

Hes a third year player this year.  averaged 16 points, 5reb, 5 assists a game on like 30 mins a game.  Still had a better record than Bookers Suns.

So are the Lakers gonna trade for PG now? Cause if they trot out some **** like Lonzo, Clarkson, Ingram, Nance, Lopez then we're getting the #1 pick next year :lol:

**** put PG in there and y'all STILL might get it!!!

Accepting applications?!

I'm sick!

As if Bron would be enticed by the Ball circus thats gonna be the Lakers next year when he could link up with his bros on the other side of staples :lol:

Gonna blow up in their faces when PG leads them to 30 wins and bron doesn't go there next year on top of Lonzo being Reggie

I'm here for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom