Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why Phil is butt hurt though

showing up a legend like that

It was unprofessional, sure, but he's a 21-year-old potential franchise player. The Zen Master needs to get the **** over it.

Scottie Pippen once refused to check in during a crucial moment of a playoff game because Phil didn't draw up the play for him. That's so much worse, but Phil didn't ship him out and throw away the next 3 titles over it.

A couple of KP's comments late in the year hinted at his unhappiness, which is understandable. When he skipped the exit meeting I honestly felt like KP sent a big signal. The Melodrama showed KP that being a franchise player in this organization means nada..

KP missing that exit meeting interview about to go down in Knicks history :wow: :smh: Phil not with it :lol:

Last edited:
brooo haha if bron comes we have to root for him or we're no better than the cats that wanted us to tank for a decade. You know he would make us better immediately. And Kobe's laker records are all safe, so why not. It'd be weird as hell, but what else we gon do? I wanna win bro. Even when I root for gsw, when they win, it does nothing for me but for a minute. Lakers won in 2009 and 10 i shed tears and talked about not watching hoops anymore because there was no way I'd feel that good again :lol:. Its been too long. idgaf how we win no mo.

do it Magic

[Video][/Video]

It was unprofessional, sure, but he's a 21-year-old potential franchise player. The Zen Master needs to get the **** over it.

Scottie Pippen once refused to check in during a crucial moment of a playoff game because Phil didn't draw up the play for him. That's so much worse, but Phil didn't ship him out and throw away the next 3 titles over it.

I'm not condoning it but I get why someone like Phil at his age would hold this against him

I think the Knicks would be insane outside some crazy haul to do this

Not to mention Derrick Rose skipped an actual game. :lol:

We talkin bout an exit interview. Not a game, not a game, an exit interview. He's supposed to be the franchise player and we're talking about an exit interview.

I'm not condoning it but I get why someone like Phil at his age would hold this against him

I think the Knicks would be insane outside some crazy haul to do this

The guy has dealt with some of the most headstrong, set in your way people of any coach in history, and this is what makes him tick.

Need Jeanie to put those heavenly yambs to work and get us a fleece.

Not to mention Derrick Rose skipped an actual game. :lol:

We talkin bout an exit interview. Not a game, not a game, an exit interview. He's supposed to be the franchise player and we're talking about an exit interview.

he probably thinks Rose is the towel boy

The guy has dealt with some of the most headstrong, set in your way people of any coach in history, and this is what makes him tick.

my man is 71, he probably gives no dambs anymore and he is missing those Buss yambs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom