Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

We also got a new class of rookies and don't eem know ROY for last season 
mean.gif

What 

Classic NT 

Make an EXTREME reach when trying to prove a point :lol:

of course i'm exaggerating a bit...but its true. its stupid for people in this thread condemn a move like butler to the wolves and praise it if he comes to your favorite team.

sort of how lakers fans are secretly praying that LBJ comes out west after slandering him for years. it has to be one or the other. cant be both.

No.

But be ready for someone to come throwing a bunch of numbers at you as to why he is.

name 14 players in the league better than jimmy butler...even if you are able to do it, he might be 16, 17, 18 etc

Award show in damn near july is a slick way of keeping the NBA relevant year round. Random but it's hilarious to me how the NHL season parallels the NBA. Didn't even realize the NHL draft was like the day after the NBA version

Leaked last month. Pretty sure Russ got the most votes.

Also, I feel like the only reason the Bulls got fleeced is because they didnt draft the BPA at 7. Instead went for a need.

If there's a team I see PG13 going to besides the Lakers its HOU, because the Rockets don't mind it being a rental situation just so they can try and compete in the West next year while being able to dump two players they no longer need - Lou Will and T.Ariza. Plus the two vets are on very short contracts and would help Myles Turner develop into a #1 option.

Last edited:
I'm 90% sure Embiid won ROY

I bet some people will be pissed cause of the amount of games played but **** em

I'm 90% sure Embiid won ROY

I bet some people will be pissed cause of the amount of games played but **** em

im 99% sure Brogdon won. I read votes leaked and Embiid and Saric were split.

Brogdon on my book changed to -560 to win it

Really? I read votes from all the writers I could possibly find online and Dario was a pretty distant third while Embiid seemed to have a good amount more votes than Brogden.

Also, I feel like the only reason the Bulls got fleeced is because they didnt draft the BPA at 7. Instead went for a need.
To me it's not just that they took Markkanen, but they also gave up the #16 pick as well. For Christ sake they gave up the best player in the trade who is a Top 20 player in the league and he's in his prime! Terrible deal for the bulls smh

Yea they got fleeced and gave up a pick to boot. Although I'm a believer in Lavine.

that wasn't a leak

that was someone was counting some of the publicly known votes from the media who had a vote for the award. some weren't made public so they couldn't count those. So technically out of what was made public by the media they had Westbrook as the MVP.

To me it's not just that they took Markkanen, but they also gave up the #16 pick as well. For Christ sake they gave up the best player in the trade who is a Top 20 player in the league and he's in his prime! Terrible deal for the bulls smh

wholeheartedly agree with this. add to that the fact that they got an injured player in return. while zach lavine made some dramatic leaps in his play, showed a lot of promise and is nowhere near his prime, it's hard to invest a lot of faith in a player who's torn his ACL this young. given his quick twitch, high flying style of play, doing that on a once-torn ACL just doesn't seem right.

obviously torn ACLs don't automatically mean the end of a player's career but look at D.Rose's MCL history and now Jabari who's coming off two season ending ACLs..

Last edited:
Why are we acting like an ACL tear for a 21 year old is a death sentence? 

If that's the case...why is everyone so high on Dennis Smith? 

Really? I read votes from all the writers I could possibly find online and Dario was a pretty distant third while Embiid seemed to have a good amount more votes than Brogden.

Yeah, idk where i read it or have source but yeah basically they took votes away from each other is what it said.

I went to check my book as soon as i heard that cause Brogdon was +180 a bit ago and then it was -560. Just checked again and now its -600.

Saric is actually +580 and Embiid is +1100 so seems like Saric got a bit more votes than Embiid.

If there's a team I see PG13 going to besides the Lakers its HOU, because the Rockets don't mind it being a rental situation just so they can try and compete in the West next year while being able to dump two players they no longer need - Lou Will and T.Ariza. Plus the two vets are on very short contracts and would help Myles Turner develop into a #1 option.
Ariza, Williams, and Beverley should be enough to get that done.

I'm not even sure PG and Harden with EJ are enough to get past the Spurs.

If LMA truly wants out of San Antonio, they should get with the Blazers and Suns to get a 3-team trade done. Spurs get Swanigan, Crabbe, and Ulis. Suns get Aldridge. Blazers get Tyson Chandler and Alex Len.

Spurs get a prospect big and a backup to Parker if he's not ready by November and a replacement to Mills if he leaves. Crave is there to make the contracts work.

Suns get LMA who they pursued hard two years ago.

Blazers two capable bigs and shed an ugly mistake of a contract in Crabbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom