Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I never seen that barbershop video. All these dudes are boys at the end of the day.
Yeah. After watching the 30 for 30 the other day this "fake rival" ain't doing anything for me. Let me know when someone gets clocked driving to the basket. Rivals been dead since AAU came about.

i truly wish that barbershop vid never happened. and the fact they partnered up with uninterrupted. So lame. I want real hate. not like fights. but you play much harder against dudes you dont like. at least i do. i be extra out for blood against dudes i dont vibe with.

Last edited:
Yeah. After watching the 30 for 30 the other day this "fake rival" ain't doing anything for me. More twitter fingers. Let me know when someone gets clocked driving to the basket. Rivals been dead since AAU came about.
i truly wish that barbershop vid never happened. and the fact they partnered up with uninterrupted. So lame. I want real hate. not like fights. but you play much harder against dudes you dont like. at least i do. i be extra out for blood against dudes i dont vibe with.
I need that boogie/cp3 hate (when boogie pulled back thomas after the game).

No ones crossed that line yet. These are just jokes. I'm all for it.

None of these dudes got the real cutthroat info anyway. They're basketball homies not real life homies. Now Maverick could probably ruin LeBron's life is he was ***** made like that :lol:

Draymond charismatic as hell.

Here's the part with him sliding Bron about fronting about playing on a super team:

He ain't lie one bit :lol:

Mane... Low-key I think Chris Paul mad af at David Stern for blocking his trade to the Lakers. Homie may never win a title. :smh:

LeBron dumb as hell. He's obviously played on many superteams. And that's fine. Everybody can't be the organic, scrappy underdogs like our NBA Champion Warriors. Bron should take notes from the new king, King Kevin :pimp:

LeBron dumb as hell. He's obviously played on many superteams. And that's fine. Everybody can't be the organic, scrappy underdogs like our NBA Champion Warriors. Bron should take notes from the new king, King Kevin :pimp:
The celtics started the super team bs ... blame kg / ray Allan / pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom