Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finally caught up on today's shenanigans.....

- James Harden's defense is underrated. :rofl: :lol:

- DeAndre Jordan is on a Hall of Fame track. :rofl:

- The Lakers are a playoff team next year. :rofl:

- Several people repped me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love NT.

Last edited:

Your 2018 Western Conf playoff participants:

GSW

SAS

HOU

Utah

OKC

MEM

LAL

MIN

Quote me

:rofl: :rofl:

I see you forgot to take ya medications today old man

The Lakers wont win more than 28 games next year. Quote me.

Forget a quote. Put $$$ down young buck

1k that Lakers won't win more than 28 games and/or 5k Lakers won't make it to the playoffs. You can take either or both. Watch ya mouth too old man, I would whoop you.

I'll raise you kid. $10K....ya you heard it. $10 mf K the Lakers will win more than 28 games next year. I'll bet you AND anyone else here.

Loser of the bet drives to my hood to pay his debt to society because I'm guaranteeing LAL will win more than 28 with or without PG13. No paypal BS. MEET UP face to face to honor the bet. 

I make a lot more than 10K a month so you better start saving your $20 dollar bills now.

How about 20k-30k that the Lakers won't make the playoffs?

The thread has been LIT!!!

We may end the night on a 50K bet on the Lakers making the playoffs 
laugh.gif

This is def BBB X Raw NT Edition

well that escalated quickly.

i'm drawing up the paperwork now making this a legal and binding contract.

brb.

Yep, so 30k that the Lakers won't make it to the playoffs? I couldn't care less how many games they end up winning.

You don't even have 10K to put down on your claim the Lakers won't win 28 games, what makes you think you got 30K? 
roll.gif

you only fooling yourself son

Last edited:
Even whiploser knows deep inside his bum Lakers won't make it to the playoffs next year. Not sure why he keeps bringing it up lol. Y'all not getting pg13 or any other player of significance and will ruin Ball's career. Y'all finished and done. 10 years from being 10 years away type ish, word to Sacramento Kings. BTW y'all still the worst team in Cali ha ha ha

Talk to us when y'all better than the kings

Last edited:
Even whiploser knows deep inside his bum Lakers won't make it to the playoffs next year. Not sure why he keeps bringing it up lol. Y'all not getting pg13 or any other player of significance and will ruin Ball's career. Y'all finished and done. 10 years from being 10 years away type ish, word to Sacramento Kings.
hahahaha....200K says they do if they acquire PG13.

I already got the same bet going with Clipper fan PCH Road Runner

Sacramento, their entire city, all the cowbells, all the cows, and all the jokesters living with their parents (including you) in that boring town.....will ALWAYS wish they were half the organization the Lakers are. And you know this deep down inside.

If ya'll are serious about this bet a condition should be that both of you put your end in escrow so you know that the other party isn't just some babbling broke boy.

Even whiploser knows deep inside his bum Lakers won't make it to the playoffs next year. Not sure why he keeps bringing it up lol. Y'all not getting pg13 or any other player of significance and will ruin Ball's career. Y'all finished and done. 10 years from being 10 years away type ish, word to Sacramento Kings.

hahahaha....200K says they do if they acquire PG13.

I already got the same bet going with Clipper fan PCH Road Runner

Sacramento, their entire city, all the cowbells, all the cows, and all the jokesters living with their parents (including you) in that boring town.....will ALWAYS wish they were half the organization the Lakers are. And you know this deep down inside.

I don't live in sac or with my parents lol.

So do we have a bet or what?

30k that the Lakers won't make the playoffs.

Last edited:
If ya'll are serious about this bet a condition should be that both of you put your end in escrow so you know that the other party isn't just some babbling broke boy.
Oh I'm serious alright. But I know 100% dude is all talk. In fact, I bet him 1K during the playoffs and dude backed out. And finding an escrow company ain't gonna be difficult at all - my company owns two of em that have locations in several states!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom