Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks vs Mav Summer league.... Frank vs Dennis
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I dont think they are playing

Are the Lakers gonna be good enough this year to be 2 games back from the 8 seed in January?

It's really moreso about how bad other teams like the pacers and bulls who traded their stars to teams besides the celtics are gonna be

Nate Duncan @NateDuncanNBA

With Zizic signed for C's they'd have to dump someone of Smart's salary or higher to get to max space. Rozier and Yabu not quite enough.

Woowwwwww :lol:
It just keeps getting better :rofl:

Last edited:
Nate Duncan @NateDuncanNBA

With Zizic signed for C's they'd have to dump someone of Smart's salary or higher to get to max space. Rozier and Yabu not quite enough.

Ian Begley @IanBegley

Ron Baker says he signed a 2 year deal. The guess here is it was with an exception.

Celtics had all the big jokers and blew it. :lol:

So if Boston wants a chance at Hayward they're gonna have to either cut their 'assets' for nothing or trade their assets for more future assets AND get rid of smart. When they could've just moved those assets to pair Hayward with Jimmy/pg/kristaps

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't believe Celts had all that trade wealth and 1st billing on all the top prospects this summer including ones previously thought untouchable and is coming away with nothing.

Silver sound shake things up and either make an American/National conference or northern/southern conference. It's getting comically lopsided now.

I think Phil rather beat in Jeanies guts than endure a 82 game season
Dude falls asleep during important scouting sessions already

Celtics chose Croatian Tristan Thompson over Hayward/pg/butler/kristaps

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Add these two as well:

1991 WCF Prime Drexler-Porter-Kersey-Williams-Duckworth-Robinson choke job against past-their-prime Magic, Worthy, Scott, and Perkins
Blazer All-Star team getting swept in the 2001 playoffs

Plus we knocked them out almost every damn year in mid/late 90s to early 2000's :rofl:

So if Boston wants a chance at Hayward they're gonna have to either cut their 'assets' for nothing or trade their assets for more future assets AND get rid of smart. When they could've just moved those assets to pair Hayward with Jimmy/pg/kristaps

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn... I'm going to miss Tyler Zeller :frown:

Coming from a Laker fan, I get that it's funny that Boston didn't do ****, but I don't see anything too wrong with buying into your picks if they're high, and it's still very possible for them to get Hayward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom