Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khloe must have magical yambs. She stays getting Multi-Millionaire d.

Cavs are about to overpay a 37 Kyle Korver who can't play defense or hit 3s when it matters. Bron better off trying to convience Ray Allen to come out of retirement.

Melon wont waive his no trade clause because he wants to stay in NY. Location matters for some players.

Bron was going hard for TT, a guy who is undersized and can only rebound and catch lobs. Bron could have had a better team around him if he didn't go so hard for TT

The Cavs still wouldn't have had cap space to acquire anyone Tristan Thompson or not.

Melon wont waive his no trade clause because he wants to stay in NY. Location matters for some players.
Nah that fool just trying to get bought out 
laugh.gif

Location probably might not be the deciding factor but I'm sure the thought always crosses their mind.

JJ Redick took a hit with his awful playoff appearance. A one year deal was not what he was expecting at all.

Good riddance.

Dalessandros is dope as hell, and I'm using memories from 02 when ASG was there. That man knows what he's talking about.

JJ reportedly turned down multi year deals from Brooklyn and Minnesota. I would say he chose Philly to remain a starter. And the $$$

Last edited:
cavs in bad shape. Missing out on all the big free agents and aint got nothing to trade :rofl:

JJ was expected to get a multi years deal at $20M per. A 3/$60M was the outlook. No way Minn or Brooklyn was offering that. Actually kind of surprised Brooklyn didn't just overpay for him.

When is the GSW new stadium opening up?

Every time i fly into the Bay Area (I always choose Oakland airport because SF airport always seems to be delayed) and i shake my head pro teams play in those stadiums.

JJ reportedly turned down multi year deals from Brooklyn and Minnesota. I would say he chose Philly to remain a starter. And the $$$

jj won. 1 yr 23 mil, for a player like jj...bruh thats a win. you can have a 1 yr 23 million dollar career and still be set for life. wild.

When is the GSW new stadium opening up?

Every time i fly into the Bay Area (I always choose Oakland airport because SF airport always seems to be delayed) and i shake my head pro teams play in those stadiums.

mmmm 2018-2019? Not looking forward to it just because it makes my commute to watch games that much more annoying

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Sources: Suns out on Millsap pursuit, turning to use cap space to absorb $ dumps paired w/ assets. Open to moving vets, going all-in young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom