Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as bad as he played though he's already out there changing the culture. This might be the first sign of real optimism and hope for the Lakers in like eight years.

People were going nuts every time dude touched the ball.

Triple Bs is here to stay

The Lakers are overly optimistic every year though. Like they were talking playoffs after D Lo tore it up last summer

The Lakers are overly optimistic every year though. Like they were talking playoffs after D Lo tore it up last summer

Yup

Lakers fans were packed as hell in Vegas last year going nuts for Russell, Nance and Zubac. People were jumping up and down and running on the court after Russell hit that buzzer beater like he just won Game 7 of the Finals

Do not let Lavar's words make you think this is a new thing for Lakers fans :lol:

One game though. But this is what I expected, Lonzo Ball is the centerpiece of the hot take era.
If you allow last night to be your judge on Lonzo then yeah for sure Hot Take.

But his red flags last night were the same red flags at UCLA, and at Chino Hills.

A hot take would be that Lonzo 2/15 = can't shoot.

What's not a hot take is inability to get to the FTL, Dribble, Go right, do anything creative off the bounce, these things aren't hot takes but rather real issues that he'll have to at least somewhat correct in the league.

If you were pro Lonzo or on the fence about Lonzo, last night shouldn't have changed that at all. He'll play better. The competition isn't so bad that he won't, but those issues will still be there opening night in all likelihood and they were there last night.

Yeah but even non Laker fans are hyped for this. For as hyped as I was about Embiid I'm right there with Lonzo.

Atlanta will not match New York's $71M offer sheet to Tim Hardaway Jr., but official notification still hours away, sources tell ESPN.

My man Meat at the hip
laugh.gif

Magic after the game prolly like
View media item 2487011
Should've took Jackson or Fox instead

Nah. Lonzo is a better fit than both of them.

It's funny as hell watching these overreactions off of one summer league game. We knew Lonzo wasn't a flawless but to act like "OMG Lakers picked the wrong player" is straight up dumb. Not just this post but most of the thread. We won't really know **** about any of these players til 3 years from now.

Yup

Lakers fans were packed as hell in Vegas last year going nuts for Russell, Nance and Zubac. People were jumping up and down and running on the court after Russell hit that buzzer beater like he just won Game 7 of the Finals

Do not let Lavar's words make you think this is a new thing for Lakers fans :lol:

Wasn't you just saying the 6ers are gonna make the playoffs with 2 rookies and a 23 year old that's only played 31 games. :lol: Stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom