Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Juan bugging out. More money and you get to actually compete at a high level but says nah cuz he would rather win 30 games as a starter than 50 off the bench :lol:
Probably was sick of having to play with someone that couldn't take him to the conference finals

Look to what teams will have a crazy amount of cap space to add LeBron and another superstar next offseason to go along with young intriguing talent that's already on their roster. Those are the ones that LeBron will be looking at for next offseason.
in other words he going to philly

I always ask for cash value when I play the lotto, you're not promised tomorrow.

Did anybody besides Oakley like Jordan tho? He was the only person who didn't get an eff you in the HOF speech

Jose Juan bugging out. More money and you get to actually compete at a high level but says nah cuz he would rather win 30 games as a starter than 50 off the bench :lol:

They offered more money over longer years though. He's getting paid 23Ms this year alone. That wasn't happening with Houston.

Sixers winning two more games with Embiid on no minute restriction and adding the last two #1 picks and a top 3 shooter in the NBA to their starting lineup

What a time

Sixers winning two more games with Embiid on no minute restriction and adding the last two #1 picks and a top 3 shooter in the NBA to their starting lineup

What a time

watch out. too many cooks in the kitchen especially at a young age is not the goods

It may have been a 3/$45 or something like that. He feels he's worth $20 per. Only way I can see him betting on himself to get what he wants next year.

They offered more money over longer years though. He's getting paid 23Ms this year alone. That wasn't happening with Houston.
hes still getting a bag after this season anyway

watch out. too many cooks in the kitchen especially at a young age is not the goods
thats what i was asking earlier and was told they are all on the #trusttheprocess plan...like embiid isnt gonna rush to twitter about not getting the final shot one game....its gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom