Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning is great

You guys are smokin lol

Getting paid millions ain't bad either, but personally if I were an NBA player, getting paid less one or two mil in order to be on a winning team would be worth it

Someone like Kevin Durant had to go win a couple championships.

But if I was someone like Paul Millsap I'm following the money wherever it takes me :lol:
That ***** was on a team that won a Chip, he didn't win ****.
There once was a team who was going to win a Chanpionship, and Kevin joined.
Hanger-on *** chinuts having *** shower once a week and never after games *** booty hole smelling hardened socks because his feet don't get soap often enough old stinky behind the ears looking boy

That ***** was on a team that won a Chip, he didn't win ****.
There once was a team who was going to win a Chanpionship, and Kevin joined.
Hanger-on *** chinuts having *** shower once a week and never after games *** booty hole smelling hardened socks because his feet don't get soap often enough old stinky behind the ears looking boy

Lmaooooo nah Cavs would've beat this Warriors team again imho

Jesus I didn't say anything about Lillard and CJ's legacies and needing to win championships. You dudes went to the extreme on this one. All I said was if you're a fan of a player you obviously don't wanna see them on a non-playoff/fringe playoff team every damn year.

Your chances of getting laid are way higher than winning a championship come on lol if push came to shove you could literally control that if you wanted.

You can't do that in the NBA at all.
Oh really you can't control winning in the NBA?
11-donaghy.w710.h473.2x.jpg
Sacramento fans say otherwise when they played the Lakers that year.
roll.gif
Yeah I get what you mean it is way easier to get laid than win a ring, I will say JjjjaVale McGee almost disproved that statement.

There are so many factors and moving parts outside of a player's immediate control it's ridiculous to judge them solely based on whether or not they won a ring.

Context is everything.

So Lillard and CJ = Paul Milsap?
Sure why not. The point still remains that less than one percent of NBA players are truly judged by the ridiculous notion that they must win a championship in order to have their career validated.

I hate losing, give me 50 mill to lose though, and i'd be 100% for it. Ring chase after my prime if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom