Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG to the dubs would be great for pure chaos and rustling purposes but I'd have little interest in actually watching the NBA next season.

the chaos and tears that would ensue. how can you not want that. At least for a little while lol. the lol'z that would occur. It's better than watching my team tank and rebuild for the same time period.

They can do much better im sorry that deal is terrible 

Just cause they young don't mean they got talent

U rather trade for a 34 year old Iggy and pay him 12-15M vs getting Love in his prime 
I get what you're saying. But you never know, how willing a franchise gets when they're top player wants out.

Kind of like when the Warriors traded for Baron Davis. Yeah, he was overweight and injured at the time. But they traded Dale Davis for him lol

McCaw is a STUD. He's is lowkey the only non-starter I'd hate to see get traded.

Dude has that "IT" factor. :smokin

Y'all are being trolled. There is no PG to Warriors news out there.

Son said "it's in the podcast" and the podcast isn't even out yet.

That article is completely undervaluing Iggy & Livingston, to the point where its disrespectful 
laugh.gif

No way in hell Livingston going to take $6-7mil a year, don't care how many years he gets.

And not even taking PG to the Warriors even serious. PG ain't about to come off the bench

That article is completely undervaluing Iggy & Livingston, to the point where its disrespectful 
laugh.gif

No way in hell Livingston going to take $6-7mil a year, don't care how many years he gets.

And not even taking PG to the Warriors even serious. PG ain't about to come off the bench
He won't come off the bench, but Klay will 
glasses.gif

How could the Dubs even afford to keep PG past the one year he has left on his contract. They can't afford three max contracts under this new CBA, with Draymond and Klay still making 17-18 mill a year, and their deals will be up soon too. I get why they would give up Iggy but I don't understand give up additional assets for a year rental when you're already the prohibitive favorite to win it all next year?

PG to the dubs would be great for pure chaos and rustling purposes but I'd have little interest in actually watching the NBA next season.

the chaos and tears that would ensue. how can you not want that. At least for a little while lol. the lol'z that would occur. It's better than watching my team tank and rebuild for the same time period.

Your avy :x :x :x

"it's in his podcast" :rofl: :rofl:

How could the Dubs even afford to keep PG past the one year he has left on his contract. They can't afford three max contracts under this new CBA, with Draymond and Klay still making 17-18 mill a year, and their deals will be up soon too. I get why they would give up Iggy but I don't understand give up additional assets for a year rental when you're already the prohibitive favorite to win it all next year?

Myers is gonna Myers... We didnt need KD but still got it done.
Best believe if there really is a legit deal out there for PG he will make that happen.

Myers is gonna Myers... We didnt need KD but still got it done.
Best believe if there really is a legit deal out there for PG he will make that happen.
I have to agree.

Myers knows how to make a deal work. 

But I don't believe there are any talks for PG to come to Oakland.

You're getting way too excited for something that isn't even a real rumor :lol:

Honestly, even as a Warriors fan... I really don't want to see it happen. It would literally be UNFAIR. Competition is good. I think.

I don't think it even makes that much sense for GSW if you have to give up anything for it.  Though George would benefit from learning to play in a more free-flowing style, he does way too much ball stopping in Indiana.

But I'd rather have depth on my bench than one Paul George considering the current roster and team chemistry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom