Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your favorite player isn't international, 100% he played AAU lol

Kobe, Lebron, A.I., CP3

Pretty much. Growing up we had no choice. Plus it was something you wanted to do, all of your friends and teammates did it. It was tough as hell back then. Idk how it is now with the inner workings, but it was rough for us. Multiple games a day. A few times a week. There was no real off season ever. Hoop in middle school, then aau when the season ended. then hoop in hs and aau after. No breaks. We put in that work though. Between that and boxing and football, bruh we never stopped moving.

Pretty much. Growing up we had no choice. Plus it was something you wanted to do, all of your friends and teammates did it. It was tough as hell back then. Idk how it is now with the inner workings, but it was rough for us. Multiple games a day. A few times a week. There was no real off season ever. Hoop in middle school, then aau when the season ended. then hoop in hs and aau after. No breaks. We put in that work though. Between that and boxing and football, bruh we never stopped moving.

The greuling AAU schedule is being blamed for the increased injuries in today's young players.

Troll of the month :emoji_trophy:

flea of the month
trophy.emoji.svg

i can write a book about it but u ninjas cant read and i want to get paid for my efforts.

lol if you're so confident in it, why write a book? why don't put your ideas into action and capitalize on it? obviously, you have nothing or no balls to put anything into action.

what's the solution to AAU? typical complainers with no real solution.

I would say some time of governing body that regulate the schedules. Players playing three to four days in a row, sometimes multiple times a day, some time of governing body should be able to prohibit that. But Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, and others all have their own circuits and tournaments so I would even know where to start. It may be just as simple as the parents, the coaches, and the players agreeing the number of games to play in.

lol if you're so confident in it, why write a book? why don't put your ideas into action and capitalize on it? obviously, you have nothing or no balls to put anything into action.

good question young man. ill glady explain why i want to be paid for my efforts. you see we live in a capitalist country,meaning in the U.S we value ownership in everything we do ($$$$$$$$$)

Word around town is....

Lebron and Wessy "Loved" sharing the court together this week. "Discussions" were had..

Whatever that means. NBA as we know it.

Seems like whenever Lebron hangs with another star player or compliments them the media makes some dumb headline "Lebron looking to team up with "so and so""
It is what it is at this point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom