Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what possible value can a guy who is good for 14 rebounds and 2 blocks per game and alley-oop dunks anything you throw near the basket give them?

The Cavs and the Warriors actually shot the exact same percentage from behind the 3 point line these finals (.382). The Cavs were killed more by collapsed defenses that led to a pass to a completely uncontested layup/dunk, as well as not sufficiently contested drives to the basket than the Warriors' 3 pointers. Plus cheaply given offensive rebounds. DeAndre would help plenty in those areas.

There were also killed in transition which DeAndre isnt going to help with. Also, DeAndre isnt going to help when he is on the bench in the 4th because he cant hit a free throw

So. Deandre is doing what exactly during the death lineup? He getting in the fourth now?

Once more. I see the worth in getting deandre Jordan. Against GSW tho that's a lateral move. He's not moving the needle in Clevelands direction.

There's no doubt that I think Lebby could leave however where would he go? I don't see any East team that seems likely and I believe he will choose to stay there and not dare go West

East: Knicks and Bulls
West: Lakers, Clips or Rockets

Are any of these even realistic?

There were also killed in transition which DeAndre isnt going to help with. Also, DeAndre isnt going to help when he is on the bench in the 4th because he cant hit a free throw

Maybe the other player included in the rumored deal, the 2016-17 all-NBA 1st team defender Patrick Beverley will help them a little bit.

And DeAndre won't hurt them much less in the 4th than Tristan. Last season's FT%:

DeAndre: .482
Kardashian: .498

Also, don't forget that the Cavs added Rose, who averaged 18 points last season to help compensate for Kyrie's missing offense.

Maybe the other player included in the rumored deal, the 2016-17 all-NBA 1st team defender Patrick Beverley will help them a little bit.

And DeAndre won't hurt them much less in the 4th than Tristan. Last season's FT%:

DeAndre: .482
Kardashian: .498

Also, don't forget that the Cavs added Rose, who averaged 18 points last season to help compensate for Kyrie's missing offense.
I thought the nba added a rule to end hack a shaq

There's no doubt that I think Lebby could leave however where would he go? I don't see any East team that seems likely and I believe he will choose to stay there and not dare go West

East: Knicks and Bulls
West: Lakers, Clips or Rockets

Are any of these even realistic?

I'm telling people, the Sixers. The amount of youth they have plus like 75m in cap space.

if a group of players would take 15 mill a year you could add 5 starts on philly next year..... banana boat boyz can all go there

anyone in the thread been to drew league games? im trying to go this sunday, are the tickets free? trying to watch russ cp0 and harden play sunday at 6pm, how early should i pull up?
It's free so you should plan on getting there at 9 am
DeAndre can opt out after next year. So he'd probably follow Bron right out the door.

Even if he stayed, he's 28 and LeBron is leaving, so DJ would be 30+ by the time the team is worth a damn again.

Awful deal for Cleveland.

Then you're making Love your 2nd option when he's shown that he can't efficiently score against Dray & the rest of GSW. I believe he's something like 39% in both of the series against them.

If they get past Boston, they'd get bombed by 30 each game by GSW.

They'd lose even with Kyrie, but moving him for DJ doesn't make sense anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom