Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
second best player in the NBA

giphy.gif

Lebron alone would get the Lakers into the playoffs
Maybe.  He is going to be what, 34 when his contract is up?  Who knows what his body is like then.  Obviously he has shown no signs of slowing down, but he also hasnt had to deal with a real injury yet.

Keep that **** boy off my team. Stay in terrible *** Ohio and finish these last losing seasons

At least we know he wants to be here.  Lebron is just chasing around titles, letting teams gut their roster for a 3-4 year window.  Renting lebron for a couple of years isnt the answer.

Chasing titles the next 4 years > missing the playoffs the last 4 years

Let me ask you this, would you want Lebron on the Sixers if it meant trading away  half your young talent for a two year window?

Maybe.  He is going to be what, 34 when his contract is up?  Who knows what his body is like then.  Obviously he has shown no signs of slowing down, but he also hasnt had to deal with a real injury yet.

he will turn into a PF when his slow down time comes and it will be up to the team to surround him with the right pieces

Let me ask you this, would you want Lebron on the Sixers if it meant trading away  half your young talent for a two year window?
Philly fans would y'all have LeBron for 4 years at the cost of Saric, Fultz, Covington, Okafor, and future 1sts?

As a fan, I prefer PG over Lebron even though LeBron is better.
Does it mean that I have to like LeBron when he comes to the Lakers? No.
Some Laker fans hated Kobe and he helped us win 5 chips...it's not a foreign concept to not like the star player even if they play for your fav team.

Last edited:
Steph and Klay though older were 40% three point shooters out the gate.

No trolling and it's really early but the Lakers core isn't as sexy as some of the other young teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom