Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can when you start comparing stats. Competition matters whether you like it or not
Based on that logic, we should NEVER compare stats.

YOU are judging the competition.

There is no way to objectively discuss/measure how difficult it was/is for players vs. Other teams.

It is easy for us to say, "Kobe had it harder." How do we know this exactly?

Again, players can only play against who is in front of them

Based on that logic, we should NEVER compare stats.

YOU are judging the competition.

There is no way to objectively discuss/measure how difficult it was/is for players vs. Other teams.

It is easy for us to say, "Kobe had it harder." How do we know this exactly?

Again, players can only play against who is in front of them

So if I played Jordan 10x and you played smush Parker 10x we gone be judged the same? Come on bruh!

You can't measure

Energy exerted
Level of critical thinking used

When you are trying to say, "____ had it harder."

The "Had it harder" argument is simply used to downplay someone's accomplishments.

I don't care if LeBron played in a CYO league, 7 finals in a row should be praised instead of trying to examine why he was able to perform such a "simple" task.

Let Kobe have his shine
Let LeBron do the same

Why does it matter who had it easier?

Passer- Bron
Rebounder- Bron
Scoring efficiency- Bron
3pt shooting- Bron

MVPs- Bron
Finals mvps- Bron
Chucking- Kobe

tenor.gif

Random convo with my boys.

Which current NBA player would be the safest walking through any hood in America at 1 am by themselves?

How is this even a discussion? Lebrons had it easier, i dont care what stats you pull up. East has been a cakewalk, teams with .500 records and below often make the playoffs in the east

Random convo with my boys.

Which current NBA player would be the safest walking through any hood in America at 1 am by themselves?

Current? Hmmmmm

Boban Marjanovic. I'd never mess with him, gun or no gun. That ***** would be free to keep walking.

Imagine going "Ayo my mans hold up" Only to see this peeking out at you from under a hoodie with hands the size of a frying pan

usa-today-8831117.0.jpg

How is this even a discussion? Lebrons had it easier, i dont care what stats you pull up. East has been a cakewalk, teams with .500 records and below often make the playoffs in the east

And what are you using this argument to support?

That Kobe is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom