Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
bron DEFINITELY NOT the better teammate, everybody ends up hating him. Outside of Shady wade and King James Jones, everybody else beefs with dude.

Because Kobe has never beefed with a teammate ever. Like not a single time.

This broken record just keeps going right round

Lets just summarize what the next 10 pages are going to be if we continue this route to save everyone the time:

-But Kobe demanded a trade that one time

Did I miss any bullet points?

didnt Lebron basically cherry pick his own team in Miami tho ?

Who is jungle a fan of cause he had steph and kd in his mouth in the finals.

Pretty sure I've said multiple times that I dislike Lebron's douchiness. I personally enjoy watching the guy lose because I think he is the reason why the NBA is so god damn top heavy right now.

That does not equate to being a fan of Curry and KD.

Also, speaking of the Finals, you owe me money deadbeat.

Because Kobe has never beefed with a teammate ever. Like not a single time.

This broken record just keeps going right round

I didnt say that though. We all know about Shaq, but even that wasnt personal. Kobe hated that dude didnt work that hard. and it was a power struugle between 2 alphas. and then kobe snitched. but for the most part it was on court beef over guys wanting to win on their terms. Samaki? lol. Smuch and Kwame wasnt even beef. Kobe just said they sucked. Who else? Dwight wasnt even really beef. Not actual beef. The majority of players that played with kobe loved him and praise him when its over. They dont talk about his entourage or how his friends get perks that theres dont. They dont talk about having to limit themselves or change their games and how its hard to adjust. They dont talk about not getting the attention for doing just as much. Dude is first to throw his teammates under the bus. Like..immediately. Damn near simultaneously. He'll yell and berate guys or not doing something that is his fault. Dude blows as a teammate. Kyrie just one of the first we've heard publicly say he doesnt have interest in playing with him anymore.

i was hoping nike would ditch the gold tab on the back, and the nba logo needs to be in front

rockets still have the worst jersey in the league

Have they specified rules related to this home jersey thing? Are we every going to run into games where two teams like the bulls and rockets are basically wearing the same colors? Because I would pay to see the shenanigans related to that.

_WCIXV2rT4bysv2B8IgJr55-DyA.GIF

giphy.gif

Have they specified rules related to this home jersey thing? Are we every going to run into games where two teams like the bulls and rockets are basically wearing the same colors? Because I would pay to see the shenanigans related to that.

I did that on 2k once :rofl:. I play with milwaukee and theres a red throwback and we played toronto with their red joints. it was hell on earth.

Yes.
Home team chooses Jersey.
Road team uses a contrasting Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom