Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Ford‏Verified account

@chadfordinsider

6m6 minutes ago

More

Chad Ford Retweeted Ramona Shelburne

Sounds like Lakers are dangling D’Angelo Russell in effort to get another Top 12 pick. Luke Kennard & Zach Collins appear to be targets

giphy.gif

Lakers don't really have a need to get rid of D'Lo

His only downfall imo is overly indulging in the hollywood lifestyle

Hopefully he got the hollywood nightlife out his system by the start of the season.

Im just posting whats on my feed from reliable insiders. Theres bound to be some that are wrong but most of it has been true
I mean, Ford just re-tweeted an article by Shelburne that mentioned absolutely nothing about the Lakers trading D'Lo.  I'm glad that dude got the axe, he is ******* terrible.  Him a Broussard should not be employed

Wake up folks the coffee is already brewing in LA with Jerry West at the Clippers....Bron gonna be a Clipper

Last edited:
Lakers getting PG and trading D'entures in the same offseason [emoji]129300[/emoji]

whiplash spoke this into existence
Laker fans didn't want to believe me. 

DLo has always been all show no go.

And now Magic and Rob have realized it now that they've been to a lot of practices.

DLo and Randle don't have the work ethic and as I've been saying all year, those two clowns will be the first to go.

In his latest for Bleacher Report, Kevin Ding  voices some of the concerns about Russell and Randle. Here’s how he puts it.
“There is still a lot to like about both Russell and Randle as well, but there are also ongoing questions about how well they take criticism, according to team sources. Lakers head coach Luke Walton  entered the season asking Russell to be less of a know-it-all and more of a leader for the group, while he hoped Randle would emulate Draymond Green  in using every perceived slight as motivation. Though both players improved their games, neither advanced as far as Walton had hoped. Russell was inconsistent with his professionalism, and Randle often lost messages given to him if they were delivered harshly.”
Hollywood Russell

D'AngeNo Hustle

"Everything starts with me."

It don't even matter if Lakers draft Ball, Fox, Jackson, Isaac, or anyone for that matter. Bottom line is, DLo doesn't factor in to the Lakers' long term plans.

Lakers don't really have a need to get rid of D'Lo

His only downfall imo is overly indulging in the hollywood lifestyle

Hopefully he got the hollywood nightlife out his system by the start of the season.
I highly doubt he's rockin the purple and gold come October.

Lakers getting PG and trading D'entures in the same offseason [emoji]129300[/emoji]

And now Magic and Rob have realized it now that they've been to a lot of practices.

DLo and Randle don't have the work ethic and as I've been saying all year, those two clowns will be the first to go.

Same Way he spoke Melo to the lakers into existence ?

I dont think I ever read you mention any other laker other than d'lo

You hear Randle was mentioned in trade talks and now you out here taking about him as if you wanted him Gone all year

You hear Randle was mentioned in trade talks and now you out here taking about him as if you wanted him Gone all year

He's a fraud of the highest order man. Everybody knows this.

Go back to my posts from when I was in the Lakers thread and you will see that I said numerous times that Randle was a candidate to be dealt at the deadline for anyone - whether it was Melo, Cousins, PG, Butler, heck even Westbrook.

Remember all those trade machine snippets I posted? Damn near every one of them involved a combination of Russell and/or Randle.

You really wanna believe I just started mentioning Randle now? LOL, put down the pipe and refresh your memory bruh. Go to my posts from the Laker thread in my post history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom