Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
lambo gotta chill

I understand his logic.

I don't agree because I enjoy awards, but I completely get his point.

It will be dismissed as saltiness but there needs to be a YEARLY consistency qhen it comes to what makes someone the MVP
Yea I see it too. James got screwed by wins one year, then stats another year :lol: has to be annoying.

Y'all need to realize if there was a "standard" that the MVP was voted on it would be boring and there would be no need for debate.

Because there's no consistency, everyone from sports writers to guys on message boards debate day and night about who should be the award winner.

Morey needs to **** and stop being salty.

I understand his logic.

I don't agree because I enjoy awards, but I completely get his point.

It will be dismissed as saltiness but there needs to be a YEARLY consistency qhen it comes to what makes someone the MVP

Pretty much. The seven paragraphs after the lone 1 that was posted in here explained everything.

Some times you just don't get the MVP. I don't feel like Harden has been screwed any year. Shaq and Kobe got one MVP a piece. Harden got none and his owner wants to get rid of awards. Man please. Ol "cuz I suck I'm taking my ball" dude.

mjlol.png

What has caved in on him so far?

Nothing major :lol:. We're hyperbolic. But his path to competing for a chip has gotten significantly more difficult if he loses one of the best scorers in the game. It seemed like he had his team set. And now it's in shambles. Then he has another dude in his personal life threatening to 'expose' him. Overall he's fine, but things may be a bit more annoying than, say, a month ago.

This goofy was with his mom not him, stop obsessing with LeBron. **** weird. Like your ex leave you and you make weird Instagram posts about her son, imagine how that would look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom