Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
but does it matter he didn't win one for orlando, the answer is no because he got one

Shaq was with Orlando for 4 seasons. Him winning in Orlando wasn't as expected as KD playing in OKC for 9 seasons or Lebron playing in Cleveland for 7

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 8.11.31 PM.png

Is he Kevin Durant level? No. But Steph Curry did a fair amount of work inside the Arc
that's a shot chart, show me the 2016 finals FILM, where gs couldn't buy buckets

OKC, Celtics, wizards, rockets or Clippers didn't make sense?
not to kd and thats all that matters. give me a choice to play with any players on those teams and id want to play with curry as well.
if you want to play with cp3 or it cool.
kd didnt and there is nothing wrong with it.

NT is going to have to come to a consensus on who Golden State was prior to KD.

Are they the team who got lucky in 2015 because every team they faced had injuries?

Are they biggest frauds of all time who won 73 meaningless regular season games before losing up 3-1 in the finals?

Or are they this great team who was going to dominate the league for years to come without KD?

All time dominant team w/ or w/o KD

Ran through the league in 14/15 and won

Ran through the league again in 15/16 and had 2 starters and their 6th man injured and their best defender suspended before surrendering that 3-1 lead

I firmly believe that if KD doesn't come to GSW it may have made things more fun to talk about, but ultimately they're still dominant like they are now

Film of the guy who was hurt hobbling. What will that prove? You got it man.
hobbled has nothing to do with one guy being a 6'2 guard, versus a 6'11 wing player, if you really think curry can create his own shot consistently inside the arch and closer we must have 2 completely different definitions of creating your shot

not to kd and thats all that matters. give me a choice to play with any players on those teams and id want to play with curry as well.
if you want to play with cp3 or it cool.
kd didnt and there is nothing wrong with it.

I asked the person who made the statement, since he said it..

Did you say it?

Do you regularly make it a habit to know and speak for other men?

Because in 1 post, you did that.. we don't know who KD thought made sense to him.. we only know who he signed with

Film of the guy who was hurt hobbling. What will that prove? You got it man.

Look no further than this year. Healthy Steph Curry destroyed everyone.
"but he said he was back "
actions> words ... how we moved last year compared to this year was night and day. i loved that curry made no excuses for his play in 2016 finals even tho anyone who isnt biased could tell curry wasnt himself....

i don't understand how there was no expectation in orlando

Shaq never disappointed them. Every year he was with them he took them further sans 96 season where he was injured and got bounced out the ECF by Jordan and the bullies

Did you say it?

Because in 1 post, you did that.. we don't know who KD thought made sense to him.. we only know who he signed it
yes i do .

this a public forum ... if you want a one on one conversation pm him or ask for his number and text him ...

obvious the one that made sense for him is the one he signed with.

Shaq never disappointed them. Every year he was with them he took them further sans 96 season where he was injured and got bounced out the ECF by Jordan and the bullies

Some Orlando paper wrote some dumb story about if the magic should throw huge money at shaq.. shaq like he has been known to do took it personally and that opened the door to him going to LA

Did you say it?

Because in 1 post, you did that.. we don't know who KD thought made sense to him.. we only know who he signed with
again your basing it off of players that wear the same jerseys, golden state and san antonio are well oiled machines, that isn't common knowledge

Ask Tristan Thompson if he saw a difference in Western conference all stars playing on one team this year and last year

Fixed

And when they fell short then what would yall be saying?

The same thing we say about Lebron when he falls short...

Folks tried to downplay how hurt Steph was last year. It was frustrating looking back on it

Steph wasn't that hurt. People keep trying to come up with an excuse for him freezing in the 2016 finals. He just got shook, that's all. He was allowed to be gassed and shook, he got the Warriors there.

Fixed

The same thing we say about Lebron when he falls short...

Steph wasn't that hurt. People keep trying to come up with an excuse for him freezing in the 2016 finals. He just got shook, that's all. He was allowed to be gassed and shook, he got the Warriors there.
i don't think shook had anything to do with it, kyrie was on him on the perimeter, bron picked him up inside the arch, no guard is going to consistently dominate in the finals, that other team has good players he's matched up against

this a public forum ... if you want a one on one conversation pm him or ask for his number and text him ...

obvious the one that made sense for him is the one he signed with.

Actually that ain't obvious.. just because I like steak, doesn't mean I don't like chicken or fish

KD could have very easily envisioned scenarios with multiple teams making sense, obviously he had to choose 1 of em.. that doesn't mean the others didn't make sense, it simply means he chose the 1 team

And dude made the comment, he didn't say KD thought or said, he said the only team that made sense, so I asked him about other teams.. his words:
gs was the only team that made sense, except sas

Steph is gawd when he plays good then hurt when he plays bad. lol

He was trash in last years finals period. Nothing wrong with saying that.

How are you able to gauge physical injury vs. Heart as to the reason why Steph wasn't on Super Steph mode in last year's finals?

Actually that ain't obvious.. just because I like steak, doesn't mean I don't like chicken or fish

KD could have very easily envisioned scenarios with multiple teams making sense, obviously he had to choose 1 of em.. that doesn't mean the others didn't make sense, it simply means he chose the 1 team

And dude made the comment, he didn't say KD thought or said, he said the only team that made sense, so I asked him about other teams.. his words:
but if you had a choice for the next two years that you had to eat only chicken or steak and you choose steak. you obviously like steak more then chicken and think steak is the meat that makes more sense for you? right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom