Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
man spurs ain got **** to trade for kyrie

pop should have kept it real when the reporter named kyrie

he shoulda said "what we gonna trade him for? my *** hole? we aint got nobody to trade for him man"

That's what I'm getting at. No one thinks Calvin's retirement is permanent either.

What are the rules on this exactly?

If he were to retire...does that mean he forfeits this year's salary and is free to sign with whoever should he "un-retire" in the following year?

For those that actually believe that Kyrie "wants to be the guy" or whatever, wouldn't it be in his best interests to actually stay in Cleveland, especially since everyone knows Bron is leaving in a year? He can get the super max and be the guy once Bron is out.

I'm all-in on the Screw Gilbert Theory.

Dan Gilbert is ****** :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bron orchestrated him paying all his guys and he's about to bounce.
Bron still salty about that letter. Cleveland fading into oblivion.

Dog...this funniest **** in this whole thing is that Bron made Gilbert give out all those bags to players who WOULD not have gotten them anywhere else...and now he's about to be stuck with them.

Bron a savage. Well...at least we get to see the return of Minnesota Kevin Love...i think

Facts.

Nobody was going to give TT that bag, but bron cried publicly about it.

In many cases he's his worst enemy. Should've never forced Cleveland to trade Wiggins either.

Dude is a horrible GM

Not surprised Kyrie would request a trade, just surprised he would request one this summer.

I kinda want to see Denver make a run for Kyrie.

Lebron called Chauncey...

hqdefault.jpg

Put him on EARLY. LOL

Bron been making rounds like an FA in reverse.

Bron called Jimmy.

Bron called Paul.

Bron called Chauncey.

Bron calling Derrick.

Bron calling Dwyane.

Bron calling Carmelo.

Bron grouptext Kyrie/Iman/Kevin/JR

Bron aint told Dan nothing.

Facts.

Nobody was going to give TT that bag, but bron cried publicly about it.

In many cases he's his worst enemy. Should've never forced Cleveland to trade Wiggins either.

Dude is a horrible GM

He can't be that bad. He got a ring and 3 finals appearances out of it. Trading wiggins was the right move.

And if this Kyrie request thing is true, (And it is from the sources that are reporting)

there's just no way you should or can bring him back. You have to trade him.

People looking too deep into conspiracy theories. If you know the chip going to golden state and Bron gone next year, why would anyone want to live in Cleveland? Especially if you're young, rich, and love the ladies Cleveland definitely down there with Utah.

So besides Boston coming out of no where which team has the assets to land Kyrie?

These NBA off-season are becoming too much like NBA 2K in Association :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom