Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro....this is all one experiment. Bron is the control..everything else is a variable. Bron is Galactus. He lays waste and moves on. Dude legit is a cancer. Nobody likes dude longterm. Cept his friends growing up and that's cuz he's their life line. Everybody stops rocking with him after a while. He is the problem. TT was his lil brother. He got him 88 mil. Next you hear they about to scrap in the lockrroom and TT 'doesnt gaf what bron thinks'. Beef with kevin love. beef with kyrie. beef with bosh, pat, spo. Beef with owners and coaches. Bruh...somebody post that mirror pic. When things are constantly bad around you, eventually you gotta stop blaming other people and look in the mirror. lil bish.

the only name NOT on that list and NEVER will be is dwade. who imho is THE ONLY name that matters out of ALL of the ones listed above.
:wink:

KP is a 34.6% 3 point shooter. Calling him a sniper right now is going a bit far...

I wouldn't even remotely think about trading KP for Kyrie though.

The form is wet... I ain't worried about the stats bruh. LOL. I'm biased tho for real, I rock with KP and I'm not even a Knicks fan.

U forget that 07 cavs team ? Name another player that could take that lineup to the finals even in the east.

But did he actually 'make them better' players, or did he black out on his own and they just picked up the crumbs? Bron averaged 27 ppg. Huges averaged 15, Drew Gooden and Big Z both 11. Nobody else averaged double digit points. They over achieved like crazy and met teams either out of rhythm or bad matchups.

But did he actually 'make them better' players, or did he black out on his own and they just picked up the crumbs? Bron averaged 27 ppg. Huges averaged 15, Drew Gooden and Big Z both 11. Nobody else averaged double digit points. They over achieved like crazy and met teams either out of rhythm or bad matchups.

He's one man, when do u hold others accountable? The hate is strong within you, that's bad for ur blood pressure

suns trading for kyrie with their young assets, then lebrons BFF james jones signs him this offseason. lebron and kyrie reveal they still like each other and the troll of dan gilbert is complete??

not srs

and here i thought we were gonna get smilies from the modern era w/the new NT
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom