Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because the Sixers are excited about the end of the process and the beginning of the rebuild doesn't make him overhyped. So we have a strong and loyal fanbase. The only reason NT thinks he's overhyped is because he is the center of conversation and center of all the hate here.

I mean people JUST agreed the Odom is a fair comparison but ya'all seem to ignore those pages and focus on selective comments that will fuel your hate. Sure, calling Simmons the next Odom is Overhype :rolleyes

Y'all like to say this but it isn't true. He's over hyped on NT because y'all (really one fan in particular) consistently come in here with hyperbolic nonsense about players that have yet to touch an NBA court then get mad when people call it the nonsense it is. Maybe temper expectations or simply stop beating your chest like the sixers are in contention and you'd see less hate. It's certainly not because people have some personal vendetta against Philly. From what I can tell people are excited to see the kids play

show me someone that dominated their sport for over 30 years and up until death was still dominating. ILL WAIT.

Dennis Smith got a 2 million per year deal from UA.

Lonzo was offered 1.2 million a year by Nike

LOL

Y'all like to say this but it isn't true. He's over hyped on NT because y'all (really one fan in particular) consistently come in here with hyperbolic nonsense about players that have yet to touch an NBA court then get mad when people call it the nonsense it is. Maybe temper expectations or simply stop beating your chest like the sixers are in contention and you'd see less hate. It's certainly not because people have some personal vendetta against Philly. From what I can tell people are excited to see the kids play

But that' exactly what I am saying. selective comments. He's not overhyped. God I can't wait until the season starts.

LOL this ninja named john elway, elway was a great QB not a great athlete and any real fan will tell u that. Brett favre is prolly the name u was looking for,andrew luck, a rodgers.

What are you talking about? In addition to being a HOF QB, Elway was a great baseball player too and was drafted by the Yankees. He could've been a big league caliber guy if he focused exclusively on baseball. Dude hit .361 in college and could fire missiles from the warning track to the plate.

What are you talking about? In addition to being a HOF QB, Elway was a great baseball player too and was drafted by the Yankees. He could've been a big league caliber guy if he focused exclusively on baseball. Dude hit .361 in college and could fire missiles from the warning track to the plate.
yea but can he drive a racecar?

But that' exactly what I am saying. selective comments. He's not overhyped. God I can't wait until the season starts.

YOU said he was on here. There's only one person on here doing that. Everyone else is telling him and y'all at times to chill. Then y'all get mad when we're laughing at the absurdity. It's not selective. We're not over hyping. When someone made the Lamar comment EVERYTHING was cool. It was the triple double comment and being the most hyped since Bron that people took exception to. You're legit complaining about an issue that doesn't exist. No one on here really hated the sixers for real. It's the same as when Laker, Hawks, Warriors, Wizards fans say stupid stuff. You say something dumb and you're going to get fried in here. Is what it is.

If Tmac never got injured he'd be better than KD imo.

DDXUTLyUwAI45I3.jpg

Just looked at the Undefeated's 50 greatest black athletes list: notable NBA storylines

MJ #1, Magic; Steph ahead of Bron, Shaq, Kareem, Bill Russell; Kobe left off but Duncan, Zeke and David Robinson on there.
Tiger Woods is not on there. I ignored the whole thing off rip because of that.

Lol a crowd sourced list. The Undefeated still out here being terrible.

Kd had to play with Westbrook low iq as for years
. Only so much you can do with a player who doesn't defer to the best player on the team , thinks he can' shoot and thinks he's better then he actually is... not durants fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom