Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
And AD's numbers are going go down with a full season next to DMC.

Plus I'd rather have the guy that can stay on the floor.

AD played 75 games last season and still put up 29/12 with Boogie out there and that was on the fly without a real system in place.

Morningside 5 :pimp:

Got me feeling extra old watching this show. Senior year of high school and they were the best team in the state.

Basketball wasnt better back then.

Today just has a bunch of 3pt chuckers with very few teams/players who pride themselves on defense.

AD another one with injuries killing a career. Easily a top 10 player in the league.

KAT is literally the worst defensive big in the game.

we talk about lebron dominating the east and how easy the east was but those 3 players you mentioned for the most part of their careers played in a weak *** east as well
yes sir. of course iverson isnt close to lebron but 2001 sixers =2007 cavs. a defensive minded team that were scrappy , played d but not much firepower aside from they main man. eric snow was on both teams as well.

Do people really overrate iverson though? He's one of my favorite players and people love him for always being himself (whether good or bad), but no one ever ranks him among the best when talking about the greatest players.

My guy Addict's Giannis admiration is through the roof. He might could be right doe.

I can't call it, like a fax machine.

Overrated = I don't like his game
ftfy .
people always said iverson just needed more help. i just dont think you could win titles with his style of play. . he was a huge ball hog . elite at getting buckets, and basically an iso player . not someone you can run a highly efficient offense through. soon as he lost his elite speed , he was washed.

he was loved and a cultural icon. i never cared for him and his idgaf about anything attitude.

People praise folks for what they CAN do.

Folks praised Gilbert for getting buckets.

People praised AI for yankingl folks, getting buckets, and representing for fhe common man.

People praised TMAC for being an all around offensive talent.

None of them are overrated.

Nobody calls them anything other than what they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom