Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree. they are held by higher regards then they actually are. iverson would be better then kobe if he played with shaq ive heard. tmac is being compared to kd on nt today when he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as kd.
. i would say thats overrating them. some people are and have called them more then what they are.

disagree. they are held by higher regards then they actually are. iverson would be better then kobe if he played with shaq ive heard. tmac is being compared to kd on nt today when he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as kd.
. i would say thats overrating them. some people are and have called them more then what they are.
hell penny hardaway is overrated because nike and his shoes

such a short body of work but because of his shoes people think hes a god

DGoMBPpW0AAdNXw.jpg

You got to super cuts if you think AI is overrated.

You don't like hot sauce or seasoning if you think AI is overrated.
Super cuts :lol:
I saw a black dude walking in the parking lot going in there 1 day. I almost hopped out, kidnapped son, drove him to the hood shop and saved his life. That sunken place dangerous.

There's a part of me that says Manu > Ray but it's 9AM on the east coast so I'm tryna figure if I'm in the right frame of mind.

• 4 NBA championships
• 1 Olympic gold medal where he averaged 19ppg
• Popularized the "Euro" step

Legend

this list neglects older dudes.first three spot on after that .... Don't know bout that. I think ray and Iverson in the 6 through 10 range all time.
Manu aint top 5 and I loved his game .

Clyde Drexler?
Jerry West?

But yeah. After MJ, Kobe and Wade....it's a toss up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom