Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love + Shump + BKN pick for Melo. Sign Wade after he gets bought out. Have you BBC -1 and proceed to get washed like the Lakers did in 2004.

If it's not POR, I'd have to say it's OKC with SA being a darkhorse.

Melo playing the small ball 4 in OKC would be litty. Think they could make it work too.

Actually I didn't know Kevin Love made that much, they could just do Love + Crowder for Melo they just have to wait until the 21st when his trade restriction expires.

Viewing.......

I got a reminder of how solid Bill Cartwright's offensive game was man. Post Fades, Mid Range. We (people of my age group) tend to constantly think about that ugly jumper but damn he was solid around this time

Pippen..........smh

1992 Cleveland Cavaliers vs Chicago Bulls Game 6 NBA Hardwood Classics - YouTube

Viewing.......

I got a reminder of how solid Bill Cartwright's offensive game was man. Post Fades, Mid Range. We (people of my age group) tend to constantly think about that ugly jumper but damn he was solid around this time

Pippen..........smh

1992 Cleveland Cavaliers vs Chicago Bulls Game 6 NBA Hardwood Classics - YouTube

He was pretty decent with the knicks. Him and Ewing were a low budget twin towers

So after the Celtics get washed at some point in the playoffs, can we dead this wing street ****? ****** just wanna throw 3 or 4 3s out there and tell em to go to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom