Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
you literally cant win as an nba player. no matter what you do people are going to moan and whine about the decisions you make with your career.

kd =goes to a team thats talented" easy way out. beta . hes a cupcake. not a real winner"
kyrie = leaves a talented team... "career loser. why wouldnt you want to play with lebron. easy trip to the finals. idiot"
melo= chooses money " loser, he shouldve joined a talented team so he can win . hes cares about money not winning "

You need to think harder.

These are all completely different situations.

If you think the championship for KD in GSW is weighed the same for his legacy as if he won in OKC then you not being honest.

If you think the championship for KD in GSW is weighed the same for his legacy as if he won in OKC then you not being honest.
definitely counts the same, regardless of your opinion

nba players should do as they please and whats available /possible for them.
doesnt matter what type of player you are , if you want to join the best teams possible , or take more money on a sorry team it shouldnt matter . do what you want and f what fans who wont give a damn about you if you tore up your knee tomorrow think or say.

nba players should do as they please and whats available and possible for them. doesnt matter what type of player you are , if you want to join the best teams possible , or take more money on a sorry teams it shouldnt matter . do what you want and f what fans who wont give a damn about you if you tore up your knee tomorrow think or say.

Nobody is saying he doesn't have a right. It's just against the code. Like you have every right to mess with your homeboy's baby mom. But it's against the code.

nba players should do as they please and whats available /possible for them.
doesnt matter what type of player you are , if you want to join the best teams possible , or take more money on a sorry team it shouldnt matter . do what you want and f what fans who wont give a damn about you if you tore up your knee tomorrow think or say.

I agree 100%

Not sure this really goes against what I said though.

Two things can be true.

Nobody is saying he doesn't have a right. It's just against the code. Like you have every right to mess with your homeboy's baby mom. But it's against the code.
comparing picking a team to play on , in your career , you know like a job to smashing your friends girl is just plain ignorant. you take sports to serious my man.

Curious on what your thoughts were about Lebron going to Miami
didn't like it, but in the recap of a players career the only point is did you get one or not, do you think people say shaq didn't get one in orlando, because i've never heard that mentioned

I wish Social Media (in this iteration) was around when KG was a "loser."

Would have loved to see how folks responded to that and when he went to BOS.

Athletes can't win.

Yall are unfair and irrational.
man kg had to go play in brooklyn, that's punishment in itself, except in football football players rarely get heat for business moves, aside from hold outs

All you same people who think KD winning a championship in OkC would have been "weighed differently" world have been the same people saying "Westbrook did all the work and KD was the sidekick" had they done so.

you literally cant win as an nba player. no matter what you do people are going to moan and whine about the decisions you make with your career.

kd =goes to a team thats talented" easy way out. beta . hes a cupcake. not a real winner"
kyrie = leaves a talented team... "career loser. why wouldnt you want to play with lebron. easy trip to the finals. idiot"
melo= chooses money " loser, he shouldve joined a talented team so he can win . hes cares about money not winning "

You're using the situation of 3 players to describe all NBA players

If "you literally can't win as an NBA player", ALOT of people in this world would sign up for that losing

Going to a stacked team that doesnt need you really

Going to a team and handpicking players to join

Leaving a championship-proven team to do your own thing

Taking as much money as possible because you're at the beginning of the tail-end of your career

Which is the worst?

didn't like it, but in the recap of a players career the only point is did you get one or not, do you think people say shaq didn't get one in orlando, because i've never heard that mentioned

When did you come to that realization of recapping a players career? Because I still to this day disagree with the move because Lebron was the best player in the league and his dominance made a championship inevitable. KD has the same type of potential as a player so him going not even wanting to invite competition by going to the best team in his conference I disagree with as well. And Shaq turned around the Laker franchise. The team had almost a decade of mediocrity before he game, and gave them a 3 peat? That's dominance.

All you same people who think KD winning a championship in OkC would have been "weighed differently" world have been the same people saying "Westbrook did all the work and KD was the sidekick" had they done so.
kd played differently in OKC though, he gave the batman role to westbrook, in gs he she best player on a TEAM

You new here?

Westbrook was viewed as the bad guy by skip and his minions who threw out opinions with any real substance in them

shaq was a shell of himself in miami and no one downplays his ring there .

When did you come to that realization of recapping a players career? Because I still to this day disagree with the move because Lebron was the best player in the league and his dominance made a championship inevitable. KD has the same type of potential as a player so him going not even wanting to invite competition by going to the best team in his conference I disagree with as well. And Shaq turned around the Laker franchise. The team had almost a decade of mediocrity before he game, and gave them a 3 peat? That's dominance.
ok he was dominate in orlando, but they didn't win, the Lakers may have been down but they are still the lakers, did you look at shaq and say but he didn't win in orlando?

You new here?

Westbrook was viewed as the bad guy by skip and his minions who threw out opinions with any real substance in them

No Im not...and you're a damn liar if you sit up here and say that narrative didn't reverse in KD's last couple years in OKC. Isn't that how the whole alpha/beta thing made its way here?

Going to a stacked team that doesnt need you really

Going to a team and handpicking players to join

Leaving a championship-proven team to do your own thing

Taking as much money as possible because you're at the beginning of the tail-end of your career

Which is the worst?

Losing and have people unfairly discredit your career because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom