Official 2017 NBA Summer League Thread (Lakers are the 2017 Summer League Champs!!!)

He'll make more 3's probably as. soon as next game. But your PG not being able to get in the paint at all, beat bigs off the dribble off switches, etc. that's an issue.

Its only one SL game. Idc that he went 2/15 in his first game. Players miss shots, it happens.

But holy **** was it clear AF that his weaknesses are major red flags.

Last edited:
Oh, I don't know JaKarr Sampson is playing for Kings' summer league team

Red Storm basketball :pimp:

Ya'll about to see why I have zero faith in Bender.

This game has a bunch of NBA starters in it :lol:

He'll make more 3's probably as. soon as next game. But your PG not being able to get in the paint at all, beat bigs off the dribble off switches, etc. that's an issue.

Lakers are gonna be looking for a PG real soon. Best thing for zo is to move him off ball so he doesn't have to struggle with creating his own shot.

Stop this foolishness. He shot horrifically. If lonzo makes 5 of those 11 threes he took its a entirely diff outlook

Hes not gunna be trying to go one on one in the reg season. Hes not an isolation player, alot more of that in summer league

Good learning expierence, hell bounce back in game 2

Stop this foolishness. He shot horrifically. If lonzo makes 5 of those 11 threes he took its a entirely diff outlook

Hes not gunna be trying to go one on one in the reg season. Hes not an isolation player, alot more of that in summer league

De'Aaron
pimp.gif

I will say this...if your jersey gonna be hanging in the rafter in LA and you was the # 2 pick in the draft at pg...I expect you to be able to get at least one isolation bucket in SL vs cats who will be in the g league or across seas next year. Hell at least get to the rack once...show some kind of heart.

Last edited:
Damn Zo looked bad? I gotta watch the YouTube highlights.

Back
Top Bottom