**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dz5U1zZWwAAgtVc.jpg

9066873.jpg

whew.png
GOAT PRES IDGAF

I am about 251 at 6"4. I max squat at 405 for about three reps, flat bench around 365 for three decent reps, and can still run a 40 at about 4/7 these days, lol. I am going to do a jump stop this weekend, then purposefully try and bust though a shoe. I don't know, I think that it is awesome that someone could actually do something like that! It's hilarious to me! Da' hell?! Regardless of the brand, do you realize the kind of force it takes to do something like that? It is like a boxer punching someone, with their fist going through the glove on contact! I'd love to do some crazy cocked diesel, chit like that!:rofl:

Ladies must love you huh champ

Would you feel like you actually beat the Warriors if they didn’t have KD or Curry? The Sixers without Embiid? The Thunder without Westbrook or PG? The Bucks without Giannis? The Raptors without Kawhi? Or just because they have another All-Star or two on their teams would you feel proud enough to legit brag about it on Niketalk and all of your social media?

I mean scratch them not having any of those players, imagine those teams how hyped they were coming out them facing any of their top rivals, thinking of playing them all year and any of them goes out and blows their knee out in the first 30 seconds. Completely taking the wind out of the team and arena leaving them scrambling to completely change their game plan. And then imagine actually bragging about that afterwards :lol: **** is such a joke. I’m not a fan of either team at all but this reallllly annoyed me.

You're comparing NBA and college, which should not be a thing at all. In the NBA, those are the elite and top tier athletes in the world. Ain't no Luke Maye's starting :lol: Duke should be embarrassed because UNC is NOT that good, Zion or not.

Last edited:
Zion is something else, man :lol:

Dude gonna be playing ball like hancock.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I sure hope Puma doesn't think they can build a shoe good enough to handle his feet. Soccer is one thing, whole different animal.
MY President, he doesn't give a DAMN. I am going to be admiring, seriously looking real content checking that out.
Pres: She doesn't have as much as Michele but I can work with that. You know what I am going to tear her up when I get home. :rofl::rofl:

Pushing the limits of human performance is exciting to me. Without drugs, it is fantastic to watch natural athletes do amazing things. That shoe blow out is one of those things. Vince Carter's dunk contest, along with the contest that Zack Levine participated in was nuts. Bo Jackson was unbelievable, as was Jordan's athletic ability. Boxing is dirty, but the force that Tyson had during his peak was ridiculous, but I think that he was using back then. Boxing wasn't tested tough at that time. Ali's athleticism was downright crazy, the speed was off the charts. LeBron is another. Crazy athlete, off the charts.

I am about 251 at 6"4. I max squat at 405 for about three reps, flat bench around 365 for three decent reps, and can still run a 40 at about 4/7 these days, lol. I am going to do a jump stop this weekend, then purposefully try and bust though a shoe. I don't know, I think that it is awesome that someone could actually do something like that! It's hilarious to me! Da' hell?! Regardless of the brand, do you realize the kind of force it takes to do something like that? It is like a boxer punching someone, with their fist going through the glove on contact! I'd love to do some crazy cocked diesel, chit like that!:rofl:

EWD? :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom