**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 18-19, I grew up economically disadvantaged and have no shame. But even as a teenager, I could've made a decent burger.

This is 21st century we don’t have to live like cavemen any longer. Just use a toilet like every able bowel movement human that lives with standard amenities and if we ever meet up at the NTSUMMIT leave the poop a scoop at home. They got toilets at hotels B.

Ill like to see you make a burger in your current age...see you in the food thread since you talking big boy talk.

Bowel movement talk. Delete this page.

F0C5AD48-1DCB-47A4-AF94-805728A3F100.gif

Thought Nassir would see at least a little increase in his mins last night, on the big stage

Hard to see Big Stanley Johnson getting chose in the top ten rn. Hopefully he doesn't stay for another yr tho

This is 21st century we don’t have to live like cavemen any longer. Just use a toilet like every able bowel movement human that lives with standard amenities and if we ever meet up at the NTSUMMIT leave the poop a scoop at home. They got toilets at hotels B.

Ill like to see you make a burger in your current age...see you in the food thread since you talking big boy talk.
I said my other housemates didn't want to clean at all. Not my fault, and I was going to bounce soon after a few weeks anyway so I worked around it.

But tell me why your sorry dish you call chicken curry looks like it came out of one of my bags you're speaking of.

Would you feel like you actually beat the Warriors if they didn’t have KD or Curry? The Sixers without Embiid? The Thunder without Westbrook or PG? The Bucks without Giannis? The Raptors without Kawhi? Or just because they have another All-Star or two on their teams would you feel proud enough to legit brag about it on Niketalk and all of your social media?

I mean scratch them not having any of those players, imagine those teams how hyped they were coming out them facing any of their top rivals, thinking of playing them all year and any of them goes out and blows their knee out in the first 30 seconds. Completely taking the wind out of the team and arena leaving them scrambling to completely change their game plan. And then imagine actually bragging about that afterwards :lol: **** is such a joke. I’m not a fan of either team at all but this reallllly annoyed me.
We see Curry fans do this all the time with his first championship. Nothing new.

Would you feel like you actually beat the Warriors if they didn’t have KD or Curry? The Sixers without Embiid? The Thunder without Westbrook or PG? The Bucks without Giannis? The Raptors without Kawhi? Or just because they have another All-Star or two on their teams would you feel proud enough to legit brag about it on Niketalk and all of your social media?

I mean scratch them not having any of those players, imagine those teams how hyped they were coming out them facing any of their top rivals, thinking of playing them all year and any of them goes out and blows their knee out in the first 30 seconds. Completely taking the wind out of the team and arena leaving them scrambling to completely change their game plan. And then imagine actually bragging about that afterwards :lol: **** is such a joke. I’m not a fan of either team at all but this reallllly annoyed me.
Even with Zion out, Duke was still better than UNC on paper.

Duke is a renowned program with a HOF coach, 2 healthy top 5 prospects.

UNC was still the underdog by a wide margin

Do GSW not celebrate their ring with Kyrie injured? Do Cavs not celebrate their ring with Draymond suspended?

My guy is pooping in Chinese take out plastic bags and flipping “bomb” burgers on the grill at 18 eh?

The American dream

"Obviously, we would have loved to have success when I was out, but we didn't, so this is where we [are] right now," said James, who missed 18 games after suffering a groin injury on Dec. 25. "I'm going to be a little bit different a little bit earlier than I would like to be in previous years."

MOOOD

Only thing worse than this thread without basketball is waiting at the doctors to find out if you got chest issues or gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom