**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190323_134438.jpg

She still look good

Only one of those that means anything is 2010. Rest of those were all post achilles. We know outside of 16, he was hit with season ending injuries each year after 13. Idk what he was doing resting in october '10 tho loll. Probs still hungover from championship parade in June :smokin

That’s very honest of Ayesha to thank her “coochie” in that post. I’m sure Steph likes her for lots of reasons, but that’s probably one of them...

So...Bron was supposed to be out for “6 months” :nerd:

If he was injures, then kudos for trying to playthrough it for the sake of the team.

But damn, this now looks nothing more than an excuse. Own that ish, don't ask other people to post on your behalf. If you're injured, just say you're injured and play through it.

This all over again
920x920.jpg

Man it’s wayyy too much ammo out there

And I Repeat

Also just because the Akron plague has hit L.A doesn't mean it's safe for ya'll out here, there's certain ALA members who are celebrating on borrowed time... Your day is coming & it will be glorious

1*yYJ1AtxKX7sHwWj1LPacHw.gif

Go head & let the confetti down & pop bottles now this the closest most of ya'll getting to any celebration for awhile, (except the clippers, they probably got second in the division banners being typed up right now).

Just know when Harden catches his yearly Brain failure in the playoffs i'll be waiting, When it goes from the Bucks are the best team in the east.... to "truthfully this Bucks team is just an updated version to the Early Cavs teams" i will be waiting. When Fatboy Jokic gets consistently ran in pick & Rolls & gets dropped first round.... :pimp:

When those ****in
Leprechauns & their overated as coach get sent home round two... The "Next Dynasty" :lol:... We're getting closer to The day they #freekyrie & back the Brinks for a role player in a scream mask & a ***** with a supercuts flattop

EasygoingNeatEmperorpenguin-small.gif

If he was injures, then kudos for trying to playthrough it for the sake of the team.

But damn, this now looks nothing more than an excuse. Own that ish, don't ask other people to post on your behalf. If you're injured, just say you're injured and play through it.

This all over again
920x920.jpg
Yeah it’s just the timing lol so bad
She deleted this and made her page private real quick lmao prob felt bad that Bron is the laughing stock of the NBA rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom