**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190323_112828.jpg

Good day ALA :pimp:. Just got done pissing out champagne at the treasure island. Breakfast buffet was exquisite. Cashed out on the Laker game last nite, easiest play you can find the past two months. At the end of the day, Ummmm, all the people who are rooting for us to fail, ummm, at the end of the day, yall have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that yall had before yall woke up today, yall got the same personal problems yall had, today. You know, and we gonna continue to live the way we want to live, and continue to do the things we wannna do with me and my family …they gotta get back to the real world at some point. And they aint got 16 rings if they even got one :pimp:

ALA EAD!!!

It’s tough man
Giannis been at it since day 1 and had the bucks with best record. No one foresaw that. And he’s been dominant and balling and prov 1st team all def

But Harden def carried his team to 3 seed WITH his crazy scoring tear and now another 60 pc. Ridiculous lol

Has there ever been co mvp? I wouldn’t be mad

Never co-MVPs (except in the All-Star Game) as far as I know. Only co-ROYs.

As long as the Bucks finish with the best record, I still think Giannis takes MVP, with Harden a close second.

Never co-MVPs (except in the All-Star Game) as far as I know. Only co-ROYs.

As long as the Bucks finish with the best record, I still think Giannis takes MVP, with Harden a close second.
From what I’ve seen it’s been 50/50 but I’ve been seeing more people go Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom