Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
08EC872D-98AB-4172-B294-65558533A264.jpeg

This is wack and I don't like ggg and want him to lose. But he should've won both fights. What are we watching here with the robbery

Scored both fights 8-4 to GGG.

114-114 was the most Clenelo could have gotten in both fights imo. But Canelo was always gonna win on the cards. Disappointed but hoping for a third. This bout is classic

I thought Canelo was winning a close fight up until about the 9th but GGG's late work sealed it.

Tough fight to score I guess but if GGG was the A-side that decision goes the other way

I can see why people were upset with the first fight but this one was really a toss up it was not a damn screw job.

One judge gave the 12th to Canelo to avoid a majority draw. It was a damn Screw Job...

qI4K_h.gif

EDIT: Wow, based on sickickz23 sickickz23 's post TWO judges actually gave the 12th to Canelo????? That's madness. They refused to score the fight a draw again :smh:

Had a feeling Canelo was gonna get the W. Just look at what the odds were before the fight.

Vegas with the finesse.

What are you talking about? I swear you always got the most cliche responses that have nothing to
do with reality. Shut up.
It isn’t that hard to comprehend. Beat your opponent enough that the judges won’t have a choice but to name you the winner. I didn’t watch the whole fight though, so I don’t know yet if GGG got screwed.

This is simply a money play. They know the 28 year old is paying bills long after the 36 year old. Pathetic really.

It isn’t that hard to comprehend. Beat your opponent enough that the judges won’t have a choice but to name you the winner. I didn’t watch the whole fight though, so I don’t know yet if GGG got screwed.

Yeah I shouldn’t acknowledge you if you didn’t even watch the fight. You shouldn’t even post here til you do.

Back
Top Bottom