Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to excuse his behavior, but it feels like Broner suffers from some kind of metal illness. He seems to have one of these manic episodes once a year.

Been saying this for years. Dude has been crying out for help for a while now.

The Bud-Horn fight is moving to Vegas most likely. Manny don’t want to fight in NY because of the taxes.

"I'm innocent." Former world champ boxer Adrien Broner talks to me as he leaves jail this afternoon, denying allegations that he groped a woman at Lenox Square last night. Watch my exclusive interview
DV8hIGVVAAAjolA.jpg

Looks like Linares-Loma is probably going to fall through. HBO wants May 12th for the GGG-Canelo II replay.

I'd be cool with Berchelt moving up to fight Linares. There's really nothing else for him at 130 now since Floyd wont let Tank fight anyone with a pulse now.

Linares vs Loma :nthat:
Was hoping for Jorge to take on Mikey.

:smh: @ AB
I can look past his clown antics but his political allegiances.....he’ll be singing a different tune when that money runs dry

Commissions are getting too lenient with these beards nowadays. There's probably a debate whether a normal one can cushion a blow to the point that it's actually giving someone a competitive advantage, but there's no doubt that it can help worsen cuts. Not that it effected this fight, but it's just something that's been bothering me lately.

Happy for Raymundo tho. Scores were wide (115-113 either way, or a draw would have been acceptable IMO) but if anyone deserves a slightly questionable decision it's probably him at this point :lol:.

Reminds me of Roach asking the commission to make Margarito shave his goatee in the Pacquiao fight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom