OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where has Juan Jennings been? Why isnt he on sideline while injured?

Did Nigel Warrior fracture Ty Shuttles orbital bone?

Jjs done with butch. Got the run around from the moment he signed.

And yup dale carter Jr. don't play. Had to clean buddy up. Broke his ****.

Butch is done and he knows it.

These fluke *** wins are going to keep McElwain in place too :lol:
Dude... Look at their schedule... They're 2-0 in SEC play already... They'll beat Vandy, Mizzou, USC, A&M... Toss-up with LSU. Probably get beat by UGA... They're literally staring a 7-1 SEC season dead in the face. :lol:

Franklin can recruit with the best of them... Lucky for him Moorhead doesnt pee down his leg like he does in crunch time

Indeed he can. Here's what was posted:

"OSU is now out on Parsons. They like Owen and Smith better and think they can land both. Parsons likely goes back to PSU. So hopefully he doesn’t wreak havoc against us for the next 3 years

Situation is incredibly similar to Derrick Green and Zeke. Everyone outside the WHAC wants the 5*. Urban and co see something in the other two guys that they like more."

Dude... Look at their schedule... They're 2-0 in SEC play already... They'll beat Vandy, Mizzou, USC, A&M... Toss-up with LSU. Probably get beat by UGA... They're literally staring a 7-1 SEC season dead in the face. :lol:
Imagine if they somehow win the East. :lol:

Smh Mac is never getting fired.

5:25 – “I’m 55 going on 56.” – Fritz explaining that job security matters at his age.

5:41 – “I took a contract that didn’t have much job security.” – referring to the year-to-year review he faces at Georgia Southern. Could get terminated if he drops below 7 wins.

5:45 – Money quotes: “They told me when I proved myself that I would be given job security. That wasn’t the case.”

“I thought the last couple years I deserved more than that.”

“At this stage of my career, this stage of my life, job security is really, really important.”

“At some point I would like to retire.”

Fritz coached my brothers at Sam Houston.
Led them to back to back championship appearances.
He's a damn good coach and definitely deserved better.
GSU blew it big time. He will turn Tulane into a winning program.

At some point he's gotta stumble into a competent quarterback, right?

Matt Corral is supposed to be the goods, but until Mac fires Nuss or actually takes over the playcalling, we're stuck in the mud. The young skill players we have are encouraging though as well as the talent coming in on offense next year.

So this assistant coach fraud FBI investigation...

Any chances it affects football...?
I have to imagine. I'm hearing two families of current USC players on the hoops team received benefits.

mcnulty.gif

Ain't no way Corrall survives in Gainesville if he makes it there, 4 more years of Mac pls

Miami really about to be on sanctions again

Back
Top Bottom